Favorite cartoons growing up?

Options

Replies

• mrrodriguez
    Options
    Besides Slow Poke Rodriguez (LOL) I liked some real oldies. Rocky and Bullwinkle, Top Cat, Felix the Cat, Super Chicken, Fearless Fly, Beanie and Cecil, Yogi Bear, The Beatles Cartoons and Little Abner.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Johnny Bravo <3, Scooby Doo, Courage the cowardly dog, Catdog, Cow and Chicken, Dexter's Laboratory, Tom and Jerry, Flintstones, and....Power puff girls, haha.
  • cowboyschick2012
    Options
    smurfs!!
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    BATMAN! and I loved my Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.......GI.JOE too! I'm geeky :)
  • giggles7706
    giggles7706 Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Rugrats
    Animaniacs
    Catdog
    Rocko's Modern Life
    Pinky & the Brain
    Doug
    Adventures of the Gummi Bears
  • Jaimeroo11
    Jaimeroo11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I was born in '92. So my favorite cartoons were Rugrats, Ah! Real Monsters, Ren and Stimpy, Rocko's Modern Life, and Hey Arnold
  • Cr357
    Cr357 Posts: 238
    Options
    Thundercats
    Voltron
    Dungeons and Dragons
    Silverhawks
    Inspector Gadget
    Fangface
    Battle of the Planets
    Superfriends
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options
    Rugrats, Tom and Jerry, Rockos Modern Life, Doug, AHH real monsters, Looney Tunes, Dexter's Labratory, Animaniacs

ETA - Forgot about Ren & Stimpy, Scooby Doo and Beavis & Butthead (still watch it lol)

Love all those cartoons :)
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, cartoons from the 90s were amazing. Between Rocko's Modern Life, Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Batman, Darkwing Duck, Catdog, Angry Beavers, Ducktales!, Gummybears, and geez, so many fracking more, the 90s were the place to grow up as a kid!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    G.I. Joe, Transformers, He-Man, Robotech, Chip & Dale Rescue Rangers, Darkwing Duck, Ninja Turtles, Scooby Doo....

Btw....cartoons these days...HORRIBLE!

This is all true!

Toss in Looney Tunes, Tom & Jerry as well as the Hong Kong Phooey, Wacky Races Voltron.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options
    Screw just about everything from 1950 to the mid 90s.
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    He-Man, Smurfs, Voltron, Thundercats, G.I. Joe, Scooby Doo, and the funniest cartoon EVER... The Animaniacs!

This^^^ except no smurfs so lame!

Oh snap forgot Johnny Bravo!!!!
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    power puff girls, arthur, sesame street, dexters labratory, POKEMON <3
  • anels449
    Options

*lips trembles* But...what about He-Man and She-Rah?? I didn't grow up with them, so they don't really count for me, but I'll watch them now and love them!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Sailor Moon. :blushing:

second this.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options

*lips trembles* But...what about He-Man and She-Rah?? I didn't grow up with them, so they don't really count for me, but I'll watch them now and love them!

I HAVE THE POWER!!! He-Man rocked! She-Rah was pretty good two :D
  • anels449
    Options

Ok, you're alright :wink:
  • MichaelFunaro
    MichaelFunaro Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Bugs Bunny is the King of Cartoons. My next favorite is Scooby Doo. But I have a real soft spot for the yearly trio of Peanuts cartoons, "Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown," "A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving," and the best of the three, "A Charlie Brown Christmas."
  • Tony_Brewski
    Options

Ok, you're alright :wink:

I try :wink:
  • ShadowChaser16
    Options
    Catdog, Hey Arnold, Johnny Bravo, Scooby Doo, Spongebob (which I still watch), Jimmy Neutron, Doug, Tom and Jerry, Rocko's Modern Life, Powderpuff Girls, ChalkZone, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Invader Zim, Ren and Stimpy... ugh too long of a list! I love the 90's and early 00s cartoons! What happened after that Nickolodeon?