You're a woman, would you become involved..

Options

Replies

• lessele
    lessele Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Heck Yeah! You go Girl! Would you even be asking this if the roles were reversed?...I say enjoy! p.s. I am going to be 62 next month and there woulod be nothing stopping me.
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number you should go for it!
  • VAPeters
    VAPeters Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My hubby is almost 10 years older, we have been married 9 years and have 3 babies, the youngest being 8 months....have fun and enjoy. Life is too short not to have fun!
  • missallenxox
    missallenxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    honestly at that age its not a big difference.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes......go for it!!
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I know of a couple,...that when she was in her 40's ,..he was 19!!! Everybody thought he was dating her daughter!!!! a year later they got married been together ever since!! She is now well into her 60's and he luuuuuuuuv's her!! AND,let me tell ya,he was fine then and he's Still fine! Go for it!!!!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Go for it!! You never know what could happen. Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I agree, age is just a number. It has nothing to do with compatibility, things in common or anything else. I am 55 and my husband is 12 years younger than I am. Nobody believes it though. They all think he is older than I am. =D
  • casperuk
    casperuk Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Your tag line is "Older but not old"

Your question completely destroys that thinking

Go get him, you obviously dont feel old so dont act it and be happy you've pulled a youngster!
  • Karrie262
    Karrie262 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    If you connect with someone, who cares about their age....go for it! Life is too short to worry about what other people think, just enjoy all that is in the here and now because we never know if there will be a tomorrow! Have fun :drinker:

^^ What she said ^^

It's a cliche, but you only live once
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    my girl friend is 19 years younger than me,,if you both dont have a problem with it,then it works,
  • DebraAukett
    DebraAukett Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Age is just a number :wink:
  • toriaenator
    toriaenator Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    age is just a number; if physically and mentally you are equals, then it doesnt matter! its also up to you though; if you feel at all insecure or cant stop thinking about the age gap then it could poison the relationship.

personally i say go for it, there isnt anything to lose <3
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    Hell yes go for it!! My best experience ever was when I was 20 and I was going out with a woman that was twice my age. (I'd like to think I'm very mature) We both had a blast and learned a lot. I LOVE older women! :P As many other said on here, age is just a number, as long as you have a connection with him, have fun!! Good luck!! :)
  • laplume06
    Options
    If tomorrow I’ll meet a 20 y. old girl, if we are happy, if there is complicity, tenderness, passion, if every morning I’m happy to see her close by me, if she gives to me all I expect, WHY should I refuse to live this marvelous story with her ? Because she’s “too young” ? Really ? There is a rule ? Where ? Who write the rules ? Society ? AH AH AH ! No, life is too short to not accept happiness…

(sorry for mistakes... be comprehensive, I'm just french :blushing: )
  • misskatibear
    misskatibear Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Heck yes! Go for it :) Why the hell not. It's okay when a man is with a younger woman, why is it any different switched around?

Good luck and have FUN with it :D

@laplume06 It always makes me laugh when a non-English speaker/writer apologies for being wherever they are from, it's usually from those who spoke/wrote it just fine! You made perfect sense and absolutely no need to apologise!
  • Fieldsy
    Fieldsy Posts: 1,105 Member
    Options
    My wife is about 10 years older than me. She is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me. Go for it!
  • laplume06
    Options

@laplume06 It always makes me laugh when a non-English speaker/writer apologies for being wherever they are from, it's usually from those who spoke/wrote it just fine! You made perfect sense and absolutely no need to apologise!

Thanks... :flowerforyou:
    OK... I shall never apologize !!!
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    This is the formula for age seperation.

Half your age + 7= acceptable

60/2+7= 37.

Now, I know this works fine for the guys, never really seen it applied for the ladies.....
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Go for it :-)