Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options

Replies

• SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    No, I think sex is disgusting and a waste of time and energy. It's disgusting that bodily fluids get smeared all over my part and I inject my bodily fluids in or on her in various places. EWWW. I'd rather just work out.
  • ScottCadi
    Options
    Yup, it has increased! I haven't lost as much as you, by any means, but it still has made a difference.

Fortunately, my wife's has increased with the decrease of my "spare tire."

Looking forward to really having a smaller body!!!!
  • lruff1987
    lruff1987 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I had a similar experience...except my sex drive was all but non-existent because I had a yeast allergy and was eating tons of yeasty foods. So my body was flooded with yeast and sugar and mold and my sex drive was D-E-A-D - dead! My poor husband was very good to me through it all...poor guy. We didn't have sex very much for awhile. I just didn't want it. And I didn't care that he wanted it. I was totally unsympathetic. It was due to my allergies though. However when I was diagnosed with candida and stopped eating the things I wasn't supposed to be having, hello sex drive! It was resurrected and we are super active now! I've lost 40 pounds too...which helped tremendously. And the more active I am with exercise, the faster my sex drive runs. Good times. :)
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    In my early 20's it was lacking. As I gained weight more and more as I aged it went downhill. When I met my current FWB my drive increased quite a bit because of sexual compatability. I have been 'with' him for almost 4 years now and since I have lost almost 40 pounds this year I am insatiable! His drive has increased as well because I have become so confident, but I can tell when I have worn him out and it's my time to head home haha. I am going to be 30 in February and I hope to lose another 40 pounds by then, so I can only imagine what happens at that point!
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah... Big time.
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Totally....

Seems like there are not enough hours in the day for me ;)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Yeah, pretty sure most everyone that is at least somewhat happy in their relationships will experience this.. and if they're not happy in their relationships, I bet they're spending a lot of time "alone" ...
  • quixoticmantis
    quixoticmantis Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Some of my supplements also make the boy stand tall

:laugh:

I love this!
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    Oh yes crazy high...but it sucks when you don't have someone....

This!!
  • MrDoctorD
    MrDoctorD Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wondered about plugging in sex as an exercise as well, but nothing showed. Have you gotten a response yet?
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    YES because you feel prettier when your fit and toned. I start dressing better too.
  • newmommynewfitme
    Options
    Absolutely,it was before I lost the weight and increased even more!!! Even more so being preggo now !
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    you are not the first to notice this
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump ... I mean hump lol ... Happy Hump Day!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    No, I think sex is disgusting and a waste of time and energy. It's disgusting that bodily fluids get smeared all over my part and I inject my bodily fluids in or on her in various places. EWWW. I'd rather just work out.

LOL
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I was severely lacking at my heaviest, and the last time I tried losing weight, I was working two jobs and my husband worked overnight so we literally NEVER saw each other. Now that I'm starting again, I can't give an answer because I started my journey the week my husband left for basic training. The one time we saw each other, we had sex like crazy, but we also hadn't seen each other in two months and both of us were looking great.

I go to visit him for two weeks starting tomorrow so maybe I can give more insight around week two if it was a fluke or if the weight loss is keeping my drive up.

As for him, he is always in overdrive sexually. I think he's turned me away once in the 3 years we've been together =/
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Mine has been much higher since I started working out / losing weight... it kinda sucks after a while, honestly. :sad:

There are pros and cons, but yeah. It's frustrating when things are reversed and you feel like you're the one constantly begging for it, while your other half is groaning about being too tired...

Unfortunately this has become my life.. he used to beg and now I beg.. daily.. I say losing 8 pounds really shot up that libido!! hahahah :laugh: ..

But I do hate asking all the time.. he should just want it! I think I have whip flashed him with all the s.e.x daily... :blushing:
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    yes definitely!!!! not getting it daily, but when i do, i go to town!!! YOWZA is all i can say.
  • fitnessmanda
    Options
    mine's always been high but i find it's definitely increased even more! its hard because unless your partner is on the same wavelength as you, you're kinda ish outta luck.
  • LAWoman79
    LAWoman79 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    A low sex drive has never been an issue for me, but definitely has increased.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!