Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options

Replies

• RealMattHopkins
    RealMattHopkins Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Umm.... is this a problem for you? Feeling hot & having lots of sex isn't a bad thing... right?
  • TXBelle1174
    TXBelle1174 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    OMG! I hope this happens to me. My sex drive is non-existent and I hate it. I have to FORCE myself to do the deed. I used to really love it and now, not so much.
  • bobstriumph
    Options
    I get the body image thing but within hours of a hard workout (no pun intended) I am really wired, so to speak. It must be those endorphines I've always heard about but never found on the treadmill.
  • morgan_archibald
    morgan_archibald Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! YES!! My "drive" goes through the roof when I am feeling better about myself and treating myself better (exercise and eating right).

From a biological standpoint, your body is telling you "Hey, I'm in pretty good shape, I'm getting healthy food and I'm working hard, I should probably bear children to ensure the survival of our species".

From a single woman's standpoint, it's just plain CRUEL!!!

LOL!!
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have read that working out releases the same types of endorphins that are released during sex. So the theory is working out makes you horny :)
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Responding to a comment......NO this is not a problem for me at all. It just shocks a person when you go from no drive at all.....to wanting it morning/noon/night.
  • ciobair
    ciobair Posts: 69
    Options
    I seriously hope not, at least for me.
    Mine is already high enough, but unfortunately my wife's is non-existant. (and I am not joking).
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Options
    Hahaha! YES!! My "drive" goes through the roof when I am feeling better about myself and treating myself better (exercise and eating right).

From a biological standpoint, your body is telling you "Hey, I'm in pretty good shape, I'm getting healthy food and I'm working hard, I should probably bear children to ensure the survival of our species".

From a single woman's standpoint, it's just plain CRUEL!!!

LOL!!

Sucks from a single mans standpoint too!!! I mean I am already working out my arms in the gym shouldn't have to work them out at home!!

LMAO, I feel the same way. I'm totally jealous of everyone that goes home to someone. I'm out of control but have no one to get crazy with! Oh, the cruel irony of life!!!
  • kzcortes
    kzcortes Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Sex drive went up when I got out of boot camp and had lost ~50 lb.

On a side note...this thread is like Sexual Freaks of MFP Anonymous. ;)
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    congrats girl. but when you lose weight you tend to feel good about yourself. so you feel more appealing and the sex drives goes up. but watch it I find every time you lose weight and the drive is up, then all of a sudden there's a bun in the oven. it never fails ;-))
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Try having this problem when you're single and not into flings!
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    On August 27 both my kids will be in school and my husband is off!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know if the man will live to go back to work after that day :wink: :wink: :love:
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    After a HIIT workout I can almost pole vault without the pole =). Gets the endorphins going for sure.
  • Temple_Fit
    Temple_Fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    From a male perspective, yes my libido has increased. I'm older (55 next month) and had chalked up my slowing down to my age. But with the weight loss, I've really gotten revved up. Of course, my little woman loves it. Personally, I think it is a product of several things, one being that I feel better overall, my health is better, therefore that should transfer over to the bedroom. Also, I feel better about myself. I feel . . . hmmm . . . I don't know . . . sexier? Maybe that's it. And to be graphic, my junk looks different because of the weight loss which is also a bit of a thrill - or a turn on . . . whichever. Regardless, I'm happy and so is my lovely lady.

Love it!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    LOL try 9 times in one day! SHAWWING!

I'm working up to it, man! 5 is the record so far, and I'm shootin' blanks by the end of the weekend!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Yes.... yes.... and yes....

If I'm awake, I want it. It's been a complete 180 turn for me, I used to have zero interest... my poor husband. He's one happy guy now.
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Yeah, like crazy. We broke a record went 9 times last weekend.

Gotta eat more celery...

LOL try 9 times in one day! SHAWWING!

My record with my husband is 5 times in a day so far... I don't want to break him or anything. :blushing:
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I lost weight and my husbands drive increased lol. Actually I feel better and sexier, so its a plus for us both, :love:
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Yes.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    :smooched: .
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!