Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options

Replies

• vinsonh42
    vinsonh42 Posts: 125
    Options
    I haven't lost very much and still have a lot to go but I have definitely noticed my drive is up and I'm pretty sure it's not because I feel sexier because I don't, yes I am happy with the small improvements I'm making but i don't feel sexier. My boyfriend loves that I want to have sex every weekend and multiple times since the weekend is the only time I see him. Now when I lose more weight we might have to move in together sooner than next march.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Shoot I just emailed my doc about this problem. I have lost 145 lbs , and my sex drive went in the toilet!!!! I am FURIOUS!! I want it back!!!! :explode: :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    My sex drive increased dramatically when I lost weight. I think it's normal to want to be more sexual when you feel good about yourself. My husband can't keep up!

i could

LOL, easy there big boy;)) I'll take that as a compliment...TU;) U have no idea what your getting yourself into!
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thank you thank you for all your responses...I am so glad I am not alone!!!
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all y'all.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted to lets say have adult play. But now I'm more confident and like being on top with the lights on! : P
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Lucky... enjoy it all! And tell him to buck up and take it like a champ!

Myself I'm toning up and droping the LBS. my wife is showing seemingly less interest in me. Meh it is what it is. To each their own I guess. Im healthier and happier for it.
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Definitely not alone----but being single isn't helping the situation :P
  • kiminikimkim
    kiminikimkim Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Not me, no changes.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I'll have what she's having
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'll have what she's having

Me too! LOL
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Now get your hubby working out with you and see what happens. :bigsmile:

^ exactly... my DW (darling wife) and I were completely out of whack for at least six months (yeah, I'm a little slow that way) ... she was kicking *kitten* and taking names as a result of losing lbs, looking and feeling better about herself not to mention taking over the "boys" side of the gym. I on the other was working stupid hours, eating poorly, my metabolism was shot, my libido right there with it. I finally figured it out and four months later I can almost keep up (so to speak).

There is nothing wrong with you... it's an awesome NSV. Embrace it and tell the hubby to hold on for the ride.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Hahaha! YES!! My "drive" goes through the roof when I am feeling better about myself and treating myself better (exercise and eating right).

From a biological standpoint, your body is telling you "Hey, I'm in pretty good shape, I'm getting healthy food and I'm working hard, I should probably bear children to ensure the survival of our species".

From a single woman's standpoint, it's just plain CRUEL!!!

LOL!!

Sucks from a single mans standpoint too!!! I mean I am already working out my arms in the gym shouldn't have to work them out at home!!
  • pants77
    pants77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    No, I think sex is disgusting and a waste of time and energy. It's disgusting that bodily fluids get smeared all over my part and I inject my bodily fluids in or on her in various places. EWWW. I'd rather just work out.

Women sense my power, and they seek the life essence.

I do not avoid women, Mandrake. However, I do deny them my essence.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Yup, me too! Although I don't know if it's because I lost weight (and am feeling more sexy) OR if it's because I just finished reading all 3 Fifty Shades!!
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Let's just say its no longer just the *horizontal* bop. And weight benches aren't just for lifting weights.
  • BIG_RON_NO_MORE
    BIG_RON_NO_MORE Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's incredible in the past I have lost over 30+ pounds my drive was always there but I didn't act because i was ashamed of my body but when I lost the weight I couldn't get enough morning, noon and night at first my other half that I was cheating but i wasn't. Not until after us working out together did she see the light and are drives are now unstopable. This working out thing is the best thing since slice bread and it has made are relationship so much better !
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Oh yes crazy high...but it sucks when you don't have someone....

I'm in the same boat. I have always had a high drive, now its even worse. Sucks being single.
    This boat is getting awfully crowded. All revved up and nowhere to go.
  • cmpollard01
    Options
    Glad to know (like so many others) that I'm not alone! I've always had a high drive-especially when in a relationship-but losing 41 pounds has kicked it into overdrive. I love that i have a more defined waist and you can see my hip bones...my boyfriend refers to it as something to grip :love: The only problem is, while he has always told me how beautiful & sexy he thinks I am, he works long days, outside, in the heat-owns his own lawncare & landscaping company-which means there's plenty of times he's too tired/worn out. So I also understand the eh-hem...self love issue. But I'll deal-just glad to know this isn't abnormal! :bigsmile:
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Yeah, like crazy. We broke a record went 9 times last weekend.

Gotta eat more celery...

LOL try 9 times in one day! SHAWWING!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!