Sexual Question.....thoughts really wanted!

Options

Replies

• JoeyTajzai
    JoeyTajzai Posts: 1,198 Member
    Options
    Yeah, for sure. It's bound to happen when you lose weight.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    I volunteer to help sate any females going through this terrible side effect..
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    My sex drive increased dramatically when I lost weight. I think it's normal to want to be more sexual when you feel good about yourself. My husband can't keep up!
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Totally....

Seems like there are not enough hours in the day for me ;)

FR sent. Oh wait - you're already my favorite friend!!
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    With men there's a very strong physiological reaction that occurs with our weight. Higher weight equals more pressure in our cardiovascular system which equals diminished erectile strength and function. Lower weight equals less pressure and stronger blood flow which equals harder erections and happier endings. Add hormonal variances into the mix and your mileage may be better or worse... The science of it all is really quite fascinating.
  • LisaWilson2012
    LisaWilson2012 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think it is from being more confident...................

Some of my supplements also make the boy stand tall

Class...
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    My sex drive increased dramatically when I lost weight. I think it's normal to want to be more sexual when you feel good about yourself. My husband can't keep up!

i could
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    my number is...........
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Yes.... now I just need to find someone to have sex with! :blushing:
  • myfitnessnmhoy
    myfitnessnmhoy Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Sadly, my wife's has always been very low and mine has been high.

Thankfully, two hours on the bicycle daily and my weight loss seem to be lowering my drive so it's not as much of an issue now as it's been for 20+ years.

I still love my wife dearly, and have never considered cheating or anything, but if I'm lucky she's interested once every 3 weeks or so, and she lost a lot of weight last year (part of the reason I started taking weight loss seriously again) and she's a raving hottie now, but with no more interest in bed than before.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    So true.. mine was high to begin with.. ridiculous now.. and I still have more to lose. I'm kind of worried.. lol.
    Unfortunately.. partner is not on the same wavelength.. and I feel bad saying that it will be a huge contributing factor to our inevitable break up..
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    HAHA! This is where all the internet studs come out! LOL!
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    Very much so!:bigsmile:

Which can be very frustrating.:sad:
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    I've always had a high drive. It even endured through years of chronic depression. Apparently, it's bulletproof. Thus, it's still high now after the weight loss just as it was before the weight loss.

Every time I get down on myself I think, "You're over 40, have all of your hair, no gray hair, no health problems and your d!ck still works like a MF. Things could be worse.". Perspective.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    HAHA! This is where all the internet studs come out! LOL!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • rodneyhakes
    Options
    YES... I work out 5x a week, and I think that has driven up my testosterone. As a result, I want it ALL THE TIME.

The problem is I am have not had sex in over six months, so I am practicing a lot of "self love'. I know, it's an over-share, but I figured some of you might understand.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    Oh yes crazy high...but it sucks when you don't have someone....

I'm in the same boat. I have always had a high drive, now its even worse. Sucks being single.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Now get your hubby working out with you and see what happens. :bigsmile:
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    I volunteer to help sate any females going through this terrible side effect..

^ very noble... quite the giver. Who says chivalry is dead.
  • carlav02
    carlav02 Posts: 15
    Options
    if i had a girl who had a high sex drive my life would be complete
    Can I substitute "girl" with "guy" here, and then maybe go cry a little bit? *sigh*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!