Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Pajama pants are yoga pants closest relative. Don't let them be without scrutiny!

WOAH WOAH WOAH pajama pants aren't even in the same league as yoga pants.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

I have nothing wrong with woman wearing yoga pants in public. I have EVERYTHING wrong with people looking like the mall is their bed room.

^^THIS...when I got divorced and moved into my Apt I had to start walking my dogs..They wake up early so I would jump into som PJ pants and walk around the block...after doing this for about a month..I mentioned it to my kids that I walk the dogs in PJ's and they said, "Oh so your trying to be on the 'people of walmart' site? or Just the crazy man walking in his PJ's?

That was the end of THAT!!!
  • ColletteNicole
    ColletteNicole Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    OK serious post! It's not just yoga pants, it's stretchy clothes in general... even most JEANS have like 5-10% lycra and they stretch out over time. I actually attribute my initial weight gain denial to this. My work pants all had a little stretch, my tops too and don't get me started on the skirts. There are a lot of clothes that just fit a range of sizes (S-M-L)... honestly by the time my mediums were tight I need XL's... wtf?! I swear once I hit my goal weight no more stretchy clothes!!! Everything tailored so weight gain can't go unnoticed!
  • brneydgrlie
    brneydgrlie Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Where is your scientific peer reviewed emperical study to support this hypothesis. I've never worn yoga pants and have what would be classified as an expanded derriere. YOU ARE WRONG! I REFUTE YOUR DEFAMATION OF YOGA PANTS. Instead what has caused obesity is simply that you are suffering from gypsy curses. This can be supported. The guy at the gas station where I buy my 640z big gulp, twinkies, hoho's, wasabi flavored funyuns, pop tarts, and slurrpee totally agrees with me

LOL! :laugh: This thread is cracking me up! Wonderful! Who knew my yoga pants were so nefarious?
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!

Word! I <3 yoga pants!

yes! no banning the yoga pants D:
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I just realized. That's what's causing the obesity epidemic in our high schools! They are extremely popular at school. I use to wear them on my off time! That's it! We need to burn all the yoga pants in the kingdom (or the spindles that wove them)! <EG> It must be a plot to make us all docile!

*hopefully no one is taking me too seriously at this point*
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It should be noted that wearing yoga pants while walking around your neighborhood in the early morning hours can lead to awkward conversations with random strange men. But hilarious stories when retold to your girlfriends and/or over protective guy friends.
    I :heart: my yoga pants!

^^. Hahaha

Yep, or later evening hours, or mid afternoon hours... My fav yoga pants have been a wonderful purchase, thought I bought a large, actually realized later they were mediums, they still fit amazing and have lost a lot of weight wearing them. I did not know they made some people fat! I would have never taken the chance! Getting loose now, but these are gonna be an alter and keep, not a get rid of.

Walking in the neighborhood can be dangerous in yoga pants though...
    I have had horns honking, drivers hanging out the window to look back, and hear people forgetting how to drive their stick shift vehicles at intersections. Promise, just walking or jogging with my dog and iPod- not doing anything weird or crazy and obeying traffic laws and not running in traffic.

My husband loves my yoga pants too.

I don't think they make you fat, I think they are much more of a distraction to drivers than cell phones.
    Swear yoga pants are gonna be the death of some of these guys...
    Therefore... Yoga pants can kill!
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I say we sue! LOL
  • GhostPack
    GhostPack Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I thought it said irresistible. :angry: :grumble:
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!
    no kidding!!! how can you do yoga without yoga pants?!? also comfy.
  • krim12
    krim12 Posts: 102
    Options
    FOR ALL YOU BIG BROTHER FANS! :).

"No one comes in between me and my yoga pants" (said in my best Rachel voice).

or near her man...,,,I love big brother....go shane
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    OK serious post! It's not just yoga pants, it's stretchy clothes in general... even most JEANS have like 5-10% lycra and they stretch out over time. I actually attribute my initial weight gain denial to this. My work pants all had a little stretch, my tops too and don't get me started on the skirts. There are a lot of clothes that just fit a range of sizes (S-M-L)... honestly by the time my mediums were tight I need XL's... wtf?! I swear once I hit my goal weight no more stretchy clothes!!! Everything tailored so weight gain can't go unnoticed!

I too have switched to lycra free jeans. This is about personal responsibility and honest pants.
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    Oh my! I just realized. That's what's causing the obesity epidemic in our high schools! They are extremely popular at school. I use to wear them on my off time! That's it! We need to burn all the yoga pants in the kingdom (or the spindles that wove them)! <EG> It must be a plot to make us all docile!

Someone needs to get the message to Michelle Obama. I think I even saw her wearing yoga pants when she was working out with the Biggest Loser participants. How can she attack obesity while wearing yoga pants herself. Senseless!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options

Someone needs to get the message to Michelle Obama. I think I even saw her wearing yoga pants when she was working out with the Biggest Loser participants. How can she attack obesity while wearing yoga pants herself. Senseless!
    She's definitely sending mixed messages to the children. Michelle Obama is causing childhood obesity.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    What are yoga pants? :huh:

When you see every guy at the gym staring at a girl's rear, big or small..... she is wearing yoga pants.

Or no pants.

Or gym shorts.

Or army fatigues.

Or scrubs.

Or a wet suit.

Or a nutsack with two holes on the bottom for the legs and a sweater made of hay.

Ohh! So you're an *kitten* man?? Sweet!
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

She's definitely sending mixed messages to the children. Michelle Obama is causing childhood obesity.

She probably invented yoga pants!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Love my yoga pants, never done yoga, but they make my rear look fabulous! Hah
  • MoreBean13
    Options

She probably invented yoga pants!
    Nah- that was al gore. He simultaneously invented the internet and yoga pants- a diabolical terrorist plan.
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    lol...everyone keeps talking about yoga pants and I think I might need a pair due to my weight gain. Today was my first day on this site and reading everyone's posts I realize I'm not the only one that needs to drop a few......I actually just finished glass 1 of water so I need 7 more before I go to bed. However, I am now motivated and I'm going to stick to this plan. ANYBODY want to be friends? :)
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Same thing goes for jeans with an elastic waistband. (I know, I don't think they're attractive either). My mom swears by them. I'm always thinking how easy it is to put on the weight with those things.
  • fatcatjack
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

You are irresponsible for defaming yoga pants.

LOVE! :heart:
This discussion has been closed.