Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options
MoreBean13
MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

Replies

• chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! *lightbulb* THIS has been my problem all along! *rage quits yoga pants*
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

hahahahah I love this. Almost as much as I love my yoga pants!
  • MyOwnSunshine
    MyOwnSunshine Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

You are irresponsible for defaming yoga pants.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

lol at the first part
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

Word! I <3 yoga pants!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

Sorry, N=1, It's science, yo.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

Girl- you crack me up!! *request on its way!*
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    ha! we had a conversation at work about srcubs making you fat, cuz they have elastic waistbands and u dont notice they are getting tighter... and pair of jeans will sure tell you the truth tho!
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Pajama pants are yoga pants closest relative. Don't let them be without scrutiny!
  • spacechick365
    spacechick365 Posts: 26 Member
    Options

It seems to be working! Hmm maybe I should get some yoga pants.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I think you are right! Yoga pants made me fat!
  • Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

Damn right. Yoga pants are freaking sexy.
  • gonnabethinandfit
    gonnabethinandfit Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I 100% AGREE WITH THIS! OMG YES! Yoga pants have always been my excuse to say, "I guess I look fine; at least today" so I ate whatever and didn't worry about what carb bloating would give me a food baby/bigger muffin top. Funny, because each time I put on a pair of jeans, I thought to myself, "Ew, how could I let myself get to this? I have to lose weight. No more funny business"... I definitely would have started getting serious about it much earlier if it wasn't for those damn yoga pants giving me comfort and false confidence..
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Sorry, N=1, It's science, yo.

Not sure here. Every time I see my wife in yoga pants I want to wear her *kitten* as a hat........
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    OMG, This is so funny!
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    If loving Yoga Pants is wrong, I don't want to be right!:love:
  • thefullmontysmom
    thefullmontysmom Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    HERE HERE!

But now I actually use my yoga pants for yoga....so now they are making me NOT fat :)
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    So weird. Yoga pants are the reason I got in shape. I wanted my butt to look amazing in those pants! Every time I'd go down a size I got a NEW pair!
This discussion has been closed.