Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• HeelsAndBoxingGloves
    HeelsAndBoxingGloves Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.
    ^^This is so full of Derp Derp I just can't stand it.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

I'd like to add that yoga pants lie. when you're standing around checking yourself out in the mirror you have full coverage, but when you bend over you can see right through them.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    lolllzzz... how would you even do yoga without stretchy pants?

yoga2.jpg
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    OMFG!!! Best thread ever...
  • elyelyse
    elyelyse Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    I'll give up my yoga pants when you pry them from my cold dead hands.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. People like this need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else.

YESSSS!!!!!! But did you read the part where they coerced me? It's science.
    I think I lurve you. You have given me a serious case of the giggles today.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I'll give up my yoga pants when you pry them from my cold dead hands.

THIS!!! :laugh:
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

HAVE YOU THEEN MY BATHEBALL!?!?
  • Savemyshannon
    Savemyshannon Posts: 334 Member
    Options

yoga2.jpg

If I start wearing yoga pants will I be able to do that?
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    but they're SOOOOOO comfy!!! haha
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options

Iknow right MFP totaly needs a sarcazim button so we can tell who all can get a joke and who dosent...
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I HEART yoga pants. How else am I gonna show off my camel toe at the gym?

OK, maybe yoga pants should be banned. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like the rare and dangerous camel toe. I have walked dead into the wall, dropped weights on my feet, and fallen off the treadmill when a solid camel toe comes by. I think yoga pants may be bad after all.

God help me if it is a full blown moose knuckle......
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

OK, maybe yoga pants should be banned. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like the rare and dangerous camel toe. I have walked dead into the wall, dropped weights on my feet, and fallen off the treadmill when a solid camel toe comes by. I think yoga pants may be bad after all.

OOOOOHHHH STOPPPP IT..... You're going to get my reprimanded at work!! Can't.stop.laughing.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

I thought moose knuckes were just on men? Google-fu, help a sister out!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

yoga2.jpg

If I start wearing yoga pants will I be able to do that?

If you keep doing it you will. :)
  • smilesalot1969
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!

me too!!! i love mine!!
  • Mich3ll36
    Options
    I remember years ago my mom would tell me to "never where pants that stretch because they never let you know when your gaining weight". She was so right!!! lol.
  • whwalker123
    Options
    I totally agree. I nannied for my cousin when she was a baby about 4 years ago. I would wear yoga pants and eat because I was bored all day. I gained 20 lbs in one summer. F YOU YOGA PANTS! Oh and I blame the baby too........;)
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Oh no!! I just bought a new pair of yoga pants at Victoria's Secret! I'll return them right away :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.