So funny!!!
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    That's so funny and true too!!
  • jcmartin0313
    jcmartin0313 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I personally think most, ok well some, women look better in NO pants!
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    I love my yoga pants! Hell I put workout shoes on to go get my kids from school so it looks like I just worked out instead of that I am still wearing pajamas...err yoga pants...in the late afternoon. HAHA

*taking notes*
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    A bunch of words
    Thank You! smh. People are so judgey of snowflakes like me! (wait, are there snowflakes like me? Does that make sense?) Either way, yoga pants can make you fat and make your *kitten* look amazing when its not. They're beer goggles for your booty.

You're very welcome. And yes, snowflakes like you makes perfect sense. You're totally unique, just like everybody else.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    But!

But! They hold me and caress me while I eat my cheetos, donuts and other comfort foods(ice cream &cake).
    Comfort foods that have to comfort me because I'm fat. And I'm fat because I need comfort thus I'm depressed which makes me more fat because i need more comfort.

By golly it's a never ending cycle and you just broke the demon within!

Hallelujah.
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.
    Oh. My.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    lululemon? nooooo! get Hard tail.... they make ones for cold weather too! :D
  • cruzcrzyMarie
    cruzcrzyMarie Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    FOR ALL YOU BIG BROTHER FANS! :).

"No one comes in between me and my yoga pants" (said in my best Rachel voice).
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    You can pry my yoga pants out of my cold dead hands! Err......off my cold dead butt!

Seriously though, can we ban the see-through ones? Cause, I don't wanna see anymore labia in my yoga classes.
    HAHAHAHA!!! And THIS is why I wear underwear to yoga, VPL be damned.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    HA HA! Kroger's deli made me fat. When I was heavy, I ate lunch in their deli AND ate about 6 cookies PER DAY from their deli. None of their food had nutrition facts, therefore, I was under the impression their food was calorie free!

Were you wearing yoga pants at the time? This is exactly the type of poor decision making that yoga pants are famous for. I bet there were sleeves of oreos disguised as one serving, too. *kitten* pants.
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    In all reality this is true because my yoga pants dont fit anymore

:brokenheart: :sad:
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    You can pry my yoga pants out of my cold dead hands! Err......off my cold dead butt!

Seriously though, can we ban the see-through ones? Cause, I don't wanna see anymore labia in my yoga classes.

That's awesome! where do you go!

Every well-lit yoga studio in the world. The men in the class seem to lose focus often. May be related. The world may never know for certain.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!

HA HA HA HA!
  • velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    scrubs are worse than yoga pants, damn them! that is how I got fat . Scrubs at work sweats/ yoga pants at home
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Pajama pants are yoga pants closest relative. Don't let them be without scrutiny!

WOAH WOAH WOAH pajama pants aren't even in the same league as yoga pants.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

I have nothing wrong with woman wearing yoga pants in public. I have EVERYTHING wrong with people looking like the mall is their bed room.
  • Alicia_Monique
    Alicia_Monique Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    The only thing my yoga pants are responsible for is making my *kitten* look great.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Anybody ever tries to ban yoga pants and I will straight up f^(king riot!

i second this!
  • Sweetdistraction
    Sweetdistraction Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    ha! we had a conversation at work about srcubs making you fat, cuz they have elastic waistbands and u dont notice they are getting tighter... and pair of jeans will sure tell you the truth tho!

I love scrubs!
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    You will never get my yoga pants. :tongue: And dang, my *kitten* looks way better in them now since I started lifting some heavy stuff!
This discussion has been closed.