Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    You're science logic has overwelmed me and I'll take off my pants now. (May halv 2 go 2 work nekkid on my bottom 2moro.)
  • seXxXkitten
    Options
    I wear Yoga pants - when I do Yoga - I never get fat.
  • amrita0286
    Options
    I second suing them! and then splitting the money to buy more yoga pants. ;)
    Hey I take yoga !
  • AwesomeOne66
    Options
    WHAT?????? Yoga pants are for YOGA???? pffft...who knew?
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    well this sure has opened my eyes...I was going to blame all the crap I shoved into my mouth...it's those darn yoga pants! ALERT THE MEDIA!!!!

ps this has been a very entertaining thread!
  • tersekitty4727
    Options
    This is why I only wear yoga pants when sweating my butt off.
    YOU MUST KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO EXERCISE IN JEANS.
    And jeans are banned at my dance class for obvious reasons.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    oh and yoga pants have the potential for getting you in trouble with the home owners association. I was walking with my best friend out here in our addition one morning and did not hear a car approaching from behind as I keep walking out towards the middle of the road...then I needed to "pat my *kitten*" when I was telling her how I felt my butt was getting tighter. SO what I figured the driver thought was I was pretty much patting my tush to say" Kiss it and go around". SO bad timing!!!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Haha, that's a great way to think of yoga pants!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    This is why I only wear yoga pants when sweating my butt off.
    YOU MUST KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO EXERCISE IN JEANS.
    And jeans are banned at my dance class for obvious reasons.

LOL!

**shuddering at the thought of how much chafing would come of a dance class in jeans**
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Not sure here. Every time I see my wife in yoga pants I want to wear her *kitten* as a hat........

lmao:laugh:
    [/quote]

^^^^^^^ I have this problem as well! :wink: & I LIKE IT!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    LOVE yoga pants <3
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    LOVE yoga pants <3

Too bad they're getting banned. No more yoga pants. Government will save us all!
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I never realize how much weight I have gained until I put on my jeans, you know real quick lol

through the week i wear skirts and dresses, those are a little more forgiving even pencil skirts, but skinny jeans don't want you unless you are skinny lmao
  • lifeissweet89
    Options
    VIVA LOS PANTALONES DE YOGA!!!

One of the only pants that make me look like I have a butt.

DO NOT TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME!! :sad:
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I don't wear yoga pants (ohhh shudder at the thought), who/what can I blame? I want a scapegoat.
  • awdamm
    awdamm Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    buy smaller yoga pants! :)
  • MoreBean13
    Options
    I don't wear yoga pants (ohhh shudder at the thought), who/what can I blame? I want a scapegoat.

Cargo pants? Men seem to buy them big and allow them to be forgiving?

Edit to add: And it's not a scapegoat when something really is to blame. A scapegoat is blaming subway for feeding you subs. This is science.:tongue:
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    oh and yoga pants have the potential for getting you in trouble with the home owners association. I was walking with my best friend out here in our addition one morning and did not hear a car approaching from behind as I keep walking out towards the middle of the road...then I needed to "pat my *kitten*" when I was telling her how I felt my butt was getting tighter. SO what I figured the driver thought was I was pretty much patting my tush to say" Kiss it and go around". SO bad timing!!!!

LOL!
  • Blayzn10Tiffers
    Options
    I LOVE IT!! Fun fun fun :)
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    Oh my! I just realized. That's what's causing the obesity epidemic in our high schools! They are extremely popular at school. I use to wear them on my off time! That's it! We need to burn all the yoga pants in the kingdom (or the spindles that wove them)! <EG> It must be a plot to make us all docile!

*hopefully no one is taking me too seriously at this point*

Someone needs to get the message to Michelle Obama. I think I even saw her wearing yoga pants when she was working out with the Biggest Loser participants. How can she attack obesity while wearing yoga pants herself. Senseless!
    She's definitely sending mixed messages to the children. Michelle Obama is causing childhood obesity.

She probably invented yoga pants!
    Nah- that was al gore. He simultaneously invented the internet and yoga pants- a diabolical terrorist plan.
    And then killed off the pirates so he could get rich and win a Nobel Prize.
This discussion has been closed.