Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.
    ^^This is so full of Derp Derp I just can't stand it.

HAVE YOU THEEN MY BATHEBALL!?!?
    LMAO oh god. Can't. Breathe.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    What are you talking about? I guess it depends on the yoga pants you buy, but the kind I wear are tight and show everything! I could NOT wear them if I thought I was fat. I guess you're talking about how they fit, but I care more about how I look in them.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options
    I HEART yoga pants. How else am I gonna show off my camel toe at the gym?

OK, maybe yoga pants should be banned. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like the rare and dangerous camel toe. I have walked dead into the wall, dropped weights on my feet, and fallen off the treadmill when a solid camel toe comes by. I think yoga pants may be bad after all.

God help me if it is a full blown moose knuckle......
    Just stop! I'm seriously in danger of pissing myself. I really don't wanna have to change.
  • babymine55
    babymine55 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Rofl, this entire thread is freakin cracking me up!! Too darn funny.

Thx for posting...I have nothing clever to add, I have never worn them. But...this thread makes me wanna try some!!
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.

Everyone here is on their own journey and we are all supposed to be here to support and motivate each other. Also, each person's metabolism and digestive system are completely unique and work differently from everyone else's.

How dare you cast judgment on the OP for her lifestyle. That type of derision is totally uncalled for. How do you know she doesn't have a yoga sensitivity issue that causes her to retain calories regardless of intake or activity level. Maybe yoga attire causes a reaction in her carotid gland that actually causes it to synthesize carbs and that's how yoga pants made her fat.

Consider your post reported.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    You can pry my yoga pants out of my cold dead hands! Err......off my cold dead butt!

Seriously though, can we ban the see-through ones? Cause, I don't wanna see anymore labia in my yoga classes.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

OK, maybe yoga pants should be banned. Nothing stops a man in his tracks like the rare and dangerous camel toe. I have walked dead into the wall, dropped weights on my feet, and fallen off the treadmill when a solid camel toe comes by. I think yoga pants may be bad after all.

Just stop! I'm seriously in danger of pissing myself. I really don't wanna have to change.
    Some nice black moisture wicking yoga pants will hide that situation for you.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants get me numbers! :laugh: I don't know what that would make them!

Yoga pants get me *kitten* slaps, grabs and the occasional pinch....
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

^^This is so full of Derp Derp I just can't stand it.

HAVE YOU THEEN MY BATHEBALL!?!?
    LMAO oh god. Can't. Breathe.

:huh: so is that a yes? :laugh:
  • amnski
    amnski Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    This hilarious...but I dare you to take away my yoga pants...I :heart: them so!!! :bigsmile:
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I knew I had to do something about my weight when my mom tried to politely tell me that I should go get a bigger size in yoga pants. :noway:
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    Options

Some nice black moisture wicking yoga pants will hide that situation for you.
    But then I'll get fat again! :sad:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Not sure here. Every time I see my wife in yoga pants I want to wear her *kitten* as a hat........
    [/quote]

lmao:laugh:
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    Not sure here. Every time I see my wife in yoga pants I want to wear her *kitten* as a hat........

lmao:laugh:
    [/quote]

lol that was a quote that didn't work out right.
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options

Lighten up girl and stop making a political argument out of a fun posting. You are the one that really needs to grow up. Jeez!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I knew I had to do something about my weight when my mom tried to politely tell me that I should go get a bigger size in yoga pants. :noway:

At least mothers are still responsible in the face of irresponsible yoga pants.
  • Vincentsz
    Vincentsz Posts: 407 Member
    Options

Ahhh! Gotta love the infamous moose knuckle!
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Yoga Pants killed my Pa. Down with Yoga Pants!!!
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    I love my Yoga Pants..especially now..one of the few things that fit over my cast :(
  • HaleyJoAnn
    Options
    Actually yoga pants inspire me! I see a really cute skinny girl wearing them and say to myself.. hope my legs sure like that same day is those pants... And when I see a bigger person wear them... I say .. I really hope my legs don't look like that in yoga pants!

So I love yoga pants!
This discussion has been closed.