Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• mcedes02
    mcedes02 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    It's actually shampoo...you know addes body and volume!!!! maybe it's the yoga pants/shampoo conspiracy!!!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Its works the other way around too!
    I've kept the same pair of yoga pants since the first day I started losing weight.
    They'll probably have to literally fall off my *kitten* at the gym before I get rid of 'em!

yesss- sadly mine are starting to do this. Time for new ones. :(
  • KrazyAsianNic
    KrazyAsianNic Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    i could agree with this. I love yoga/sweat pants. I think i took a step up in wearing skirts because they are comfy, yet you have to feel comfortable to show thighs/legs
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants give me some roundness where none exists so, yeah. Good luck getting them off my @ss. LOL

The gentleman who posted above you can help....

You rang? If there is a va-jay-jay under them, we'll find a way in.
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Irresponsible eating makes you fat, yoga pants make you comfy...
  • doriyoung
    doriyoung Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My favorite post of all time.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    Where is your scientific peer reviewed emperical study to support this hypothesis. I've never worn yoga pants and have what would be classified as an expanded derriere. YOU ARE WRONG! I REFUTE YOUR DEFAMATION OF YOGA PANTS. Instead what has caused obesity is simply that you are suffering from gypsy curses. This can be supported. The guy at the gas station where I buy my 640z big gulp, twinkies, hoho's, wasabi flavored funyuns, pop tarts, and slurrpee totally agrees with me
  • J3timez
    J3timez Posts: 35
    Options
    No way! Yoga Pants are awesome. There are entire websites devoted to them. And the Internet is NEVER wrong.
  • ctown7189
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. Ignorant people like you need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else. This is why our country keeps wanting to take stupid **** away from us because no one wants to step up and take responsibility for their own actions. GROW UP.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. People like this need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else.

Yikes- put your weapon down. She was OBVIOUSLY making a funny.
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    Yoga pants get me numbers! :laugh: I don't know what that would make them!
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

...I really hope This is not a serious post. If so, this is probably the stupidest and irresponsible thing I have ever heard come out of any persons mouth about gaining weight. Instead of blaming the pants, why don't you take responsibility for your own weight gain. I weight 275 and wear yoga pants and sweat pants because they are comfortable but I'm not blaming them because they didn't force me to stop being active or force second and third helpings of food down my throat. People like this need to stop making excuses and realize that they gained the weight because of themselves and no one else.

:noway:

Ummmmm.........
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    No way! Yoga Pants are awesome. There are entire websites devoted to them. And the Internet is NEVER wrong.

But this is the internet and I already said it's true. Something is amiss.
  • healthychanges1
    Options

She was joking...
  • UticaBoy51
    UticaBoy51 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants are wonderful... Not on me, that would be weird.
  • healthychanges1
    Options
    I'm backing away from my yoga pants right now...... I don't wanna get pregnant or/and gain more weight because of those things... AND I THOUGHT THEY WERE ON MY SIDE.

I really hope my elastic waisted pyjama pants aren't out to get me though... I love them so much!

Are they old and skanky? old skanky pajama pants are known to be effective against pregnancy. No word yet on weight gain effects.

old skanky pajama pants are definitely a form of birth control.... just as effective as abstinence.

Not sure here either. Something about the casual look of the pajama bottom and easy access for hands that turns lounging into canoodling very quickly. I am starting to think that is long as a woman isn't wearing metal spikes pants with poison tipped darts, we are going to find a way to get in them. If she is wearing them, we have to weigh risk of injury.......

HAHAH I'm reading this thread primarily for your replies.
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    I HEART yoga pants. How else am I gonna show off my camel toe at the gym?
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options

YESSSS!!!!!! But did you read the part where they coerced me? It's science.
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    If loving Yoga Pants is wrong, I don't want to be right!:love:

:laugh: :drinker:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Yoga pants got me pregnant.

Yoga pants make my butt look awesome. This makes my husband take more notice. This, in turn, leads to more of certain "adult" activities. Those activities got me pregnant. Therefore, yoga pants got me pregnant.
    wtf? i thought it was all the booze, but your all right i was wearing yoga paints wile i was drinking, and the whole time i was prego! DAMN YOU YOGA PAINTS!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.