What time of day do you exercise?

Options

Replies

• rozsbluejay
    rozsbluejay Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Early in the morning...that way you have energy throughout the day. :)
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    In the morning. About 90mins after I get up.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I workout every morning, before my first meal (usually around 6 am)
    2 times a week I also workout in the evening
  • OddballExtreme
    OddballExtreme Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    During the week, I walk around my neighborhood during the early evening hours because I have to be at work by 6:45am. On the weekends, though, during the summer time I walk at around 6 am before the temps get too hot (and believe me, the Alabama summer can be 85 by 8am). Winter time, when it's cooler, I go at 7am so there's enough sunlight. At least I AM getting that needed exercise. :happy:
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    wish i could work out in the mornings... work starts too early. gym doesn't open till later. leaves me working out in the evening and i hate it but... gotta do what ya gotta do.
  • HaleyJoAnn
    Options
    In the morning!.. because if I wait till after work or school.. I have zero motivation.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    whenever i have time.
    my routine varies from 5am workouts to 5pm workouts.
    whenever i can fit it in then thats when i do it. I don't limit myself to a time or i can use it not to work out.
  • BrieLP
    BrieLP Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I workout after my dinner settles
  • Stardiva37
    Stardiva37 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    It has to be as soon as i get up and out of the bathroom..if i don't do it then i wont do it. i need it to jump start my day
  • moonhowler15
    moonhowler15 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i usually wake up about a quarter after 5 and get ready to head to the gym....i start around 6 and im home by 7-7:30...I have to get it out of the way! lol
  • Perfectdiamonds1
    Perfectdiamonds1 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Soon as I get off work. 5 days per week, and Saturday mornings as soon as I wake up.
  • Minu135
    Minu135 Posts: 48
    Options
    7 days a week, with two little ones at home and a full time job, I'm up at 4:30, to make sure I get my workout before they get up
  • sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been getting up at 5 am and getting in about a 35 min workout. Then in the evenings go for a mile jog or so plus maybe some time with my punching bag depending on how I'm feeling.
  • lovemydogjake
    lovemydogjake Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Right before dinner during the week, mid-morning on the weekends - I can't run for at least a couple of hours after eating!
  • rbrouphy314
    Options
    I exercise whenever I feel like it. I am new to exercising and I am not really on any kind of routine yet. I just workout or go for a walk or go play disc golf when I feel like it. I feel that's the best way for me to condition my body and get it ready for a serious shred.
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    whenever i have the time. I have a 2 year old daughter and have to make sure someone can watch her. So whenever they can, im there.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    First thing in the morning! Usually between 5:30 and 6:30 am. I have three small children (5, 4 and 4 mos.) so I need to do it when I will have NO INTERRUPTIONS. Since I work full time, that's the only time that I can guarantee, for the most part I will have the time and energy.
  • CDG1013
    CDG1013 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    0545-0700 before I go to work. The gym is usually pretty empty and early in the morning is the only time when I don't have to worry about taking care of my little boys. I get additional exercise in the evenings playing with the kids, taking them walking, etc.
  • wedge421
    wedge421 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I work 2nd shift so usually around Midnight or so. Fridays I try to do it in the morning around 9am but wow do I hate doing that! My body just doesnt want to move that early
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    I work out right after I get up in the morning (which is 4:45am M-F and usually 9am or so on the weekends) and I go for a run. Sometimes I'll work out after work as well but before dinner. I definitly do a better, harder workout in the morning though