What time of day do you exercise?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Legs_McGee
    Legs_McGee Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    My boot camp is at 6am.
    I run at lunch - except for my Saturday morning long run.
    I take a core class 2 or 3x a week and a spin class after work - 5pm.
    And my yoga class is a little later in the evening: 6:45pm.
  • fergie1963
    Options
    I use to workout early in the morning around 4am but my work hours have changed so now I am going after work at 10 pm. It has been really interesting going late inthe evening. It's now become my club. I go there workout to my music dancing feeling good that I was able to get it done.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    wish i could work out in the mornings... work starts too early. gym doesn't open till later. leaves me working out in the evening and i hate it but... gotta do what ya gotta do.

@kmshred - That's what I love about ANYTIME FITNESS is that they are open 24hours a day, every day of the year. You can open your presents Christmas morning and have breakfast and then go for a workout. I went last year on Christmas Eve, there was a few people there but mostly I had the place to myself. :happy:
  • Nan_
    Nan_ Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I usually exercise around 10 or 11 in the morning just to get it out of the way so I don't have to worry about trying to fit it in. But I also walk a few night a week with a friend and we walk from about 6-7 p.m.
  • Jessicapages1
    Jessicapages1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    4:45AM before my 1st meal! I do have a protein shake before my training.
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    I'm slowly working on becoming a morning jogger. Getting up at 5:15 and getting on the road by 5:30 is the goal. Did it twice this week and plan to do it again tomorrow.
  • kimmiedunne
    kimmiedunne Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I agree - early morning! I can't exercise later on in the day! No motivation - and it starts my day off right!
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    If I am running its dinnertime or late evening .
    If I'm walking the dog its after tea
    If its swimming its usually the late session (9-10)
  • ksemien
    ksemien Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just about all day....

First thing in the morning, before breakfast, before work.

While at work...we've just been given a 30 min exercise allowance at my full-time job.

Then my part time gig at night is in a gym, so when it's slow....tah dah...workout again.
  • dietloss1
    Options
    I exercise all day long, wearing a pedometer.
  • mommasox
    mommasox Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Usually sometime midday while I am at work. There is a gym in my bldg and they always have a great variety of classes between 11am and 130pm So I go sometime bwtween there. Depending on my work schedule. I commute a long ways and have kids and hubby at home so during my lunch hour is my only opportunity to work out during the week. On the weekends my workouts are deep cleaning the house, yard or garage, playing with the kids at the park or jogging during nap time.
  • LDDonaldson
    LDDonaldson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Usually right after work, which is before Dinner. Other wise its after Dinner.:yawn: :yawn: :yawn:
  • CassieLyle
    Options
    I drop the kids off at school from 730-1030 (they are in PreK) and I go to the gym while they are in school
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Early - I get up before everyone else in the house and get it done, or it doesn't happen.
  • ShallaLovee
    ShallaLovee Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    9am-Walk
    12-Cardio (Turbo Fire)
    sometime after 6 (dinner) Play on the wii. [Zumba, wii tennis etc. whatever I feel like playing.]
  • mikencherie
    Options
    After work, about 6:30p, 4x a week; then a hard workout on Sun morning.
  • LizASterling
    Options
    Four to five times a week after work.
  • farklf
    Options
    PLAY ALL DAY

Before work Swim and tread water with webbed gloves and short fins.

Elipptical trainer at noon for lunch at work.

Moderate walk after work. All 40 mins long.

Weekend on Sat and Sun a long easy walk.

Streching all day.

PLAY ALL DAY. LOL
  • missjennynrich
    Options
    I exercise whenever I wake up which is usually in the morning. I have to do it in the morning or whenever I wake up because it won't get done.