How do you make friends/support system on here?I

Options
I signed up 4 days ago. I've been logging my food and exercise faithfully. Other than that I have been wandering around aimlessly. I'm wondering how one goes about making friends/support system on here. Right now I'm wondering why I signed up. I can do this alone without a support system. Then I realize I've been trying this alone for years and I'm not making any progress. So I'm reaching out. If you think you might be able to help out let me know!!

Replies

• grippycat1
    Options
    Add me! I'll be your friend, and I promise we can help motivate each other :)
  • sskk2000
    Options
    I don't know how to make friends, but it would be great to have support.
  • mluanne33
    mluanne33 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can also add me...I am always looking for more support as well as give it in return. It really does help :)
  • ericachristie85
    ericachristie85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Add me! I love mfp. and am currently doing Jillian Michaels 30 day shred with a few others on here. Join in!
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I am totally with you. Sometimes it seems like the majority of people on here don't want support or to offer support, they just want to be condescending and rude because they're farther along than the people who are actively seeking support.

You can add me and we'll help one another!
  • priyaFitnessFreak
    priyaFitnessFreak Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a frd request. :)
  • xcelestialchill
    xcelestialchill Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Click on anyone's username and request their friendship. You can request to add anyone. I usually just try to add people that comment on friends' statuses. :wink:
  • skinnybitchbarbie27
    skinnybitchbarbie27 Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am totally looking for friends! All of you, add me if you want! I Just need people in my life who can motivate, be motivated, and help eachother through all the bad! :)
  • _Tara_R
    _Tara_R Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like!
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Click on anyone's username and request their friendship. You can request to add anyone. I usually just try to add people that comment on friends' statuses. :wink:
    ^^ this
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as well as any other ladies on here. I'm on here everyday and try to motivate and congratulate as much as possible :)
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I've found that I was able to make friends by commenting on some of the forums. Once you add some friends just faithfully encourage them when they complete their food/exercise logs and they'll do the same for you :)
  • TnTHawkins
    TnTHawkins Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • MsKeelah919
    MsKeelah919 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I usually friend someone from reading posts on message boards. If they have inspiring loss, or 'sound' like me...then I request their friendship. And I always let them know why! :)
  • dl06895
    dl06895 Posts: 1
    Options
    Please add me as well. I have just gotten on here but i could use some friends
  • LenaChelle
    LenaChelle Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I use MFP regularly!
  • waylandcool
    waylandcool Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. If anyone else needs a friend, feel free to hit me up, or just hit me :<)
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want!
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You just need to add some friends, we're all here for the same reasons, there's lots of support and inspirations to be had!!

ADD ME if you like :flowerforyou: