How do you make friends/support system on here?I

Options

Replies

• SP00KSH0WBABY
    Options
    THAT is exactly how you make friends!!! Make sure your food/exercise diary (if you're comfortable with it ) is viewable to your friends so we can comment on it, support you and even make suggestions!!! I need the same thing!! :flowerforyou:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Wow you have 101 frnds :).
  • PerpetualBliss
    Options
    I signed up 4 days ago. I've been logging my food and exercise faithfully. Other than that I have been wandering around aimlessly. I'm wondering how one goes about making friends/support system on here. Right now I'm wondering why I signed up. I can do this alone without a support system. Then I realize I've been trying this alone for years and I'm not making any progress. So I'm reaching out. If you think you might be able to help out let me know!!

We can all use some motivation and support. Feel free to add me.
  • hightown60
    Options
    Add me, and anyone else who wants to also, :smile:
  • davinajanr
    davinajanr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. :-) feel free to add me as well! Motivation helps :)
  • meemovillaruz
    Options
    feel free to add me i've been on MFP for about a year now :)
  • 2011Eileen
    2011Eileen Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sure add me. I also need more friends and like to have lots of support, and also give it back in return
  • emmao86
    emmao86 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey, I've only just joined this site a few days ago and am already feeling so motivated by it, it's unbelievable. Even gone out and bought myself an exercise bike just so that I can update what exercises that ive done :-D
    I would really like some support and encouragement from others since I don't know any friends that have this app. I have a long way to go so if ya fancy joining and supporting me on my journey then please feel free to add me
    Xx
  • prez1923
    prez1923 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello friends,

I'm recently separated, living alone, and for the first time in 15 years I'm in charge of my life. I joined myfitnesspal initially with a little skepticism, but I was lucky and had a couple testimonials from 2 friends who had lost 80 lbs+ each. That's all I needed. I was always active early in my life, 3-sport athlete, and I fell into a depression the past 7-8 years. Hard to believe how much it can affect you. Well, 5 days and 5.4 lbs. lost later, I'm almost in tears at what I'm accomplishing. I know I'm not there yet, but these early results can only push me to continue living this way. I'm an open book and will no longer hide in the shadows.

If you need good friends like I do, please do friend me. I'm enjoying the positive energy from all the success stories on here.
  • Holly101xx
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Holly101xx
  • TheLessOfMe
    TheLessOfMe Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like :)
  • SaraBrown12
    SaraBrown12 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for more friends on here so feel free to add. I have about 60lb still to go maybe less so am in this for the longhaul. xxx
  • Hi! You can add me if you'd like. I'm just starting out (again) and like you, could really use the support! I'll support you too! I'm still getting use to everything lol.
  • Sparklecube87
    Options
    add me anyone I could always use a friend =)
  • sharonlouiset
    sharonlouiset Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Anyone that wants support feel free to add me
  • MissV1982
    Options
    add me MissV1982 :) i will motivate u if u add me! speak soon! :)
  • trevors_memaw
    Options
    i have been wondering the same thing. the only friends and inspiation i have is my mother anddaughter. i have logged on faithfully for 2 weeks. im in evansville in and they r in west tn. im willing to be a friend
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    Hi! You make friends by doing what you just did! There are plenty of people on here to support you. Welcome and best of luck on your journey! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome you can add me for support & advice & encourgment
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me also if you like, aswell as anybody else :-)