Looking for (fewer) Friends

jofjltncb6
jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
I'm not new to MFP, (have been here for 425+ straight days), and I'm looking to have fewer friends on my FL. As of this morning, I have almost 70 which is far more than is healthy. So if you're currently on my FL and thinking about dropping me, now would be a good time to do it.

I'm especially looking for friends to delete me who have very little in common with me...for example, if you've been eating boxes of Hostess products as entire meals with the rationale that it's okay as long as it fits your macros...or if you log the calorie burn from "answering the phone"...or if you rationalize that 1200 calories is good, so 600 calories is *really* good.

I know some of you won't leave me because you say I make you laugh...(personally, I think it's my remarkable good looks, but whatever)...and that's fine, but please try to keep realistic expectations for any future funniness. Sometimes, the pressure of being funny takes a toll on me and it leads me to consider less-than-optimal food choices that may or may not fit my macros.

We're in this together, and with (or without) your help, we can all achieve our dreams!

Replies

• sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    You and I have very little in common...and rarely interact with each other...I am sure that the unfriending is inevitable between us. You have NEVER made me laugh, nor can I reasonably see you doing so in the near future! ( hell, I have NO clue how we became friends anyways!) As far as it staying around merely for your boyish charm and looks...meh... you are holding washers, really!? So, the offer stands with me as well...get rid of me if ya want...no hard feelings. ( Although, you will miss not being able to berate me over a bikini pic or vodka, just sayin)

:wink: :smile: ( Smily faces makes all better!, and me seem nicer....)

LOL...I almost posted something VERY similar yesterday...I dont get why most people want MORE and MORE friends....I guess I am anti-social...anywho... Cheers!
  • I always keep my friends list under 30. ::Shrugs:: Seriously I can't keep track of 31 + people. I did add you because of a post and found it very humorous, however you also have good tips (water for instance) that I have found helped me.

I guess if you want to delete me also I won't be offended, it is your prerogative to do so and if you feel it would be easier, by all means it is what makes YOU happy. Okay so I will sulk for a few days:brokenheart: but I understand your need to remove also. I'm not on this site for more friends, or to see how many I can get and do some sort of social competition...I'm not in high school. I really do understand your logic on this.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    I here to stay homie! :drinker:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Every time you post I can feel the love. :)
    I will never delete you.

<3
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    just think of it this way, we're not friends...so that's one less on your list ;)
  • jofjltncb6
    I will never delete you.

<3

Didn't we start off as mortal MFP forum enemies?
  • jofjltncb6
    just think of it this way, we're not friends...so that's one less on your list ;)

Very good point...and I appreciate that. If only a certain 68 other people were as considerate as you.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    Make friends with Skitty. The rest takes care of itself.
  • ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Shoot! I wanted to FR you...

*kicks rocks*
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member

This :)
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,238 Member
    Im so sad! ARF ARF
    i have been staking you from afar and appreciate your wit and candor.

le sigh
    i have been thissssssssssssssss close to requesting but i know you dont want more friends

ARfarfARFARF http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8COKcFB7g3w

Jules:flowerforyou:
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    bump
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member

yes skitty ...... agreed!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I will never delete you.

<3

Didn't we start off as mortal MFP forum enemies?

Hate is just the flip side of love. Some days I hate you, some days I love you. Just depends on which side of the bed I wake up on.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    scaled.php?server=442&filename=whorudatopbanneric5.jpg&res=landing
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,978 Member
    request sent. you're welcome.
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    So we don't get calories for answering the phone? That's one of my responsibilities at my job, and this receiver is pretty dang heavy.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,228 Member

:laugh: :laugh:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    WOW....I am NEVER speechless....and I suddenly am..... ( sitting in the corner pouting!)
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Pfffffff amateur!!!

I have 152 friends and none of them talk to me.

That is how you do it!!!!!