Looking for (fewer) Friends

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Tempted to friend you just to annoy you....don't know why. I don't know you. It's just something that seems amusing to me at the moment.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    I guess I'm weird in that I almost never send FRs here. I've sent maybe three in my entire MFP life. People think I'm joking when I say I don't like people...

(Okay, four if you count the one I sent this afternoon to a friend I dropped who was daring me to drop her.)

See ... that's where you went wrong ... now me, I have never sent a one ... zilch, zerooooooooooo!
  • Lazygal53
    Do some of you people ever do anything just for fun? Like maybe make an ironically humorous MFP forum post? Or is the Internet all serious business to you?

(But hey, thanks for bumping this for me...now I can realize my true intent of adding tons of random MFP people to my FL. And the advice to delete friends myself? Absolutely brilliant. Why didn't I think of that??)

Everything I post is in deadly earnest. This is, after all, a serious weightloss site. WTF is wrong with you, man?

You should create a sticky on how to win (even more) friends and influence people (to do that exact opposite?

Should be a no brainer :bigsmile:

Hmph. Well, it probably won't surprise anyone, (especially those who know me), that I'm doing it wrong.

Now I'm going to go post a thread about how there are so many mean people on MFP.
  • all4my3boyz
    all4my3boyz Posts: 94 Member
    Sheesh, I had no idea it was such an honor (or not) being your friend when I FR'ed you last night. I have got to spend more time on the forums.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    I guess I'm weird in that I almost never send FRs here. I've sent maybe three in my entire MFP life. People think I'm joking when I say I don't like people...

(Okay, four if you count the one I sent this afternoon to a friend I dropped who was daring me to drop her.)

See ... that's where you went wrong ... now me, I have never sent a one ... zilch, zerooooooooooo!

If only everyone on MFP had the same high moral standards that you do.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Tempted to friend you just to annoy you....don't know why. I don't know you. It's just something that seems amusing to me at the moment.

haha me too! Except I don't send out friend requests.
  • Lazygal53
    Am I the thread killer? You may want to be friends with me...

This thread dies...a lot...

...and I may want to be friends with you just because I've never seen a video of a ninja cat.

Sorry, can't, it would go against everything you stand for.

I wish I could take credit for this amazing ninja cat, but I, alas, I can't. I thiefed it from someone else...true story..

edited to correct the spelling of my made up word.

Which is spelled "thieved". Just sayin'
  • Lazygal53

How many requests can one person send ... just a random thought :bigsmile:
  • PikaKnight

I dunno. Test it out and let us know :P hehehehe
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    I could appreciate having a person like you as a "friend" (or as much of a friend as you can be on a social network like this).
    The blunt force trauma honesty being inflicted brought tingly feelings to my happy place (Let the record reflect that my happy place is the front of my left shoulder, and occassionally the webbing between my pinky and ring finger on my right hand.......so no dirty thoughts from any sickos)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    if i was the type to send out friend requests i would maybe send you one.
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    you just like bumping your own threads.
  • Lazygal53

I dunno. Test it out and let us know :P hehehehe:

Damn ... was hoping for someone else to do the (dirty) work :ohwell:
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    We never were friends and the arrogant, reverse armchair psychology, hipster bs just solidifies that deal.
  • Lazygal53
    We never were friends and the arrogant, reverse armchair psychology, hipster bs just solidifies that deal.

Whoaaaaa .......
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    omg, you're a hipster? jof?
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    you just like bumping your own threads.

or begging us to do it for him!!

Me delete you Jof?!?! You could only be so lucky :laugh:
  • Lazygal53

If only everyone on MFP had the same high moral standards that you do.

I'm prepared to go the extra mile for you seeing as you're in such dire straits ... send them all my way ...
    I will promptly ignore them ... win win
  • PikaKnight

Whoaaaaa .......

O.o. Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....aaawwwwwkkkkkwwwaaaarrrrdddddd
  • PikaKnight

I dunno. Test it out and let us know :P hehehehe:

Damn ... was hoping for someone else to do the (dirty) work :ohwell:

hahaha..yeah...I'm too lazy at the moment to do your dirty work...you should friend some minions so next time neither of us have to worry about it :D