Looking for (fewer) Friends

Replies

• Why am I getting FRs??? Is the reading comprehension level that low on MFP?

Probably because it is opposite day.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    bump

Bump??? This thread?

I don't know what is wrong with you...

...but I bet it has a very hard to pronounce name and will cost a lot of money to cure.
  • jofjltncb6
    I'm not new to MFP, (have been here for 425+ straight days), and I'm looking to have fewer friends on my FL. As of this morning, I have almost 70 which is far more than is healthy. So if you're currently on my FL and thinking about dropping me, now would be a good time to do it.

I'm especially looking for friends to delete me who have very little in common with me...for example, if you've been eating boxes of Hostess products as entire meals with the rationale that it's okay as long as it fits your macros...or if you log the calorie burn from "answering the phone"...or if you rationalize that 1200 calories is good, so 600 calories is *really* good.

I know some of you won't leave me because you say I make you laugh...(personally, I think it's my remarkable good looks, but whatever)...and that's fine, but please try to keep realistic expectations for any future funniness. Sometimes, the pressure of being funny takes a toll on me and it leads me to consider less-than-optimal food choices that may or may not fit my macros.

We're in this together, and with (or without) your help, we can all achieve our dreams!

Thankfully, you are not on my friends list.

I eat what I want and look damn good doin it,.

Yeah, but you're young. I (vaguely) remember my approach to food and fitness when I was 20ish. I do remember that I looked good regardless.

We'll see how well that works for you in about 20 years.

(Damn mouthy whippersnappers...GET OFF MY LAWN!!!)
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    okay, so I searched....

and found this

http://youtu.be/5CfBOjL-Ens

and I personally can't WAIT til she is back!!!
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    bump

?bb_attachments=337403&bbat=36775&inline

trollolololol
  • I don't know any of you but I am freaking laughing my A&^ off right now. Thank you all.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    My list is double yours. So I started ONLY accepting the requests if it is from a hot guy.
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Lol. Very funny!!!! :-)
  • jofjltncb6
    I guess I'm weird in that I almost never send FRs here. I've sent maybe three in my entire MFP life. People think I'm joking when I say I don't like people...

(Okay, four if you count the one I sent this afternoon to a friend I dropped who was daring me to drop her.)
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    I guess I'm weird in that I almost never send FRs here. I've sent maybe three in my entire MFP life. People think I'm joking when I say I don't like people...

(Okay, four if you count the one I sent this afternoon to a friend I dropped who was daring me to drop her.)

You're SUCH a big softie.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    *whew* cause I was totally NOT going to FR you, and now I don't feel bad. ;)
  • jofjltncb6
    *whew* cause I was totally NOT going to FR you, and now I don't feel bad. ;)

Sounds like a win win...

ETA: Dangit...forgot the smiley...apparently, these make people hate you less: :smile:
  • jofjltncb6
    Hmph. None of my friends dropped me. In fact, I have more friends now than when I started. Fail.

(Well, at least my fitness endeavors are successful.)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Feel free not to add me, ok? :tongue:
  • jofjltncb6
    Feel free not to add me, ok? :tongue:

Deal.

While I might not be trimming down my FL, I'm at least getting a good list of people not to add to it. I guess that's progress...

...somewhat...

:indifferent:
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Okay- i'm biting. Who is skitty ? and why would that help him??

You don't know skitty?! :noway: I thought everyone knew Skitty..

I dont know skitty....now I feel left out LOL :grumble:
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Hmph. None of my friends dropped me. In fact, I have more friends now than when I started. Fail.

(Well, at least my fitness endeavors are successful.)

Delete them yourself!
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Geez ... I was looking to friend you also.... now I gotta keep looking
  • TxAlpha
    TxAlpha Posts: 173 Member
    You should probably just delete the people yourself instead of creating a forum to discuss it....seems that you're actually looking for more friends....(I'm sure someone has said this, but I'm too lazy to read all the other posts....)
  • jofjltncb6
    Do some of you people ever do anything just for fun? Like maybe make an ironically humorous MFP forum post? Or is the Internet all serious business to you?

(But hey, thanks for bumping this for me...now I can realize my true intent of adding tons of random MFP people to my FL. And the advice to delete friends myself? Absolutely brilliant. Why didn't I think of that??)