How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! I love your attitude! That is the attitude I need to adapt. :) Thank you for sharing your story and all the amazing pictures. Amazing what working out can do for your body, the difference in those pictures of you at 130 pounds is huge!

I don't take a lot of pictures. I don't take my measurements. I do rely a lot solely on just the scale, but also on how my clothes are feeling. I think I need to quit procrastinating with the measurements and pictures and just do it. :) Thanks!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I love this post!
  • UnderConstructionLuis
    Options
    Love this! Amazing dedication and work!
  • Blubandit85
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • srhfshr
    srhfshr Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

My hubby found this post and passed it on to me. We are just in the very early stages of heavy lifting. Hopefully I'll have the same results as you did!
  • 041jackson
    041jackson Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    This has been great! It's incredibly balanced, and reminds us of the importance of overall goals, and different aspects of being healthy (and happy!) Bookmarked!
  • bluebike2013
    bluebike2013 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wow
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Love it.
  • ritalef
    ritalef Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I'm so afraid to eat too many calories, usually 1400-1700, which includes exercise calories.. Guess I better bite the bullet and give it a shot.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i LOVE it!!! ur arms look GREAT!!!! awesome!!!
  • laura_lynn66
    Options
    The most inspirational post yet! I loved seeing the difference of your 130# pics. Really puts it into perspective. Thanks for sharing!

I agree! Shows how different the same weight can look...awesome..thanks for sharing your progress,
  • trchristy
    trchristy Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    This is the most motivational post I have read so far. Thank you for writing it and having awesome progress pics to go with it. You look amazing. Congrats.

speechless
    I think I will be taking some pics really soon. thank you for sharing
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    awesome....awesome.....awesome!!

You look great!! :smile:
    I have to say I would KILL for an *kitten* like yours
  • Nicoleleeee
    Nicoleleeee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Thank you! You are such an inspiration!! :drinker:
  • BellaNoel87
    BellaNoel87 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow! I feel so inspired I constantly stress over the number on the scale when I shouldn't thanks for the insight and motivation:) This was an awesome transformation I was gonna pig out because I had a really rough day but this motivated me not to:)!
  • FightingFox
    Options
    Wow. Thank you for a terrific, motivating, uplifting, super excellent story post!!!!!! :)
  • JudyB21
    JudyB21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump. Fantastic story...well done!!
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    OMG that is so inspiring!!!! I've always thought doing hard core cardio was the only way to lose weight so that's what Ive always done. Just started strength training and I prefer it. I have to get back on track. I may print out your story to keep me in line and motivated. Congratulations! you look amazing!
  • lildee55
    lildee55 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing this. Very motivating.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!