How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• FCVFCVFCV
    FCVFCVFCV Posts: 12
    Options
    Thats awesome! I love seeing success stories. It seems you have made this a complete lifestyle change. That is key! Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration!
  • kristipena
    kristipena Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I needed this tonight. Thank you so much for your inspiration to keep going no matter what the scales say~
  • shella_bella
    Options
    I <3 this post
  • etcstreit
    etcstreit Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration - thanks for the post!
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great story. I've always said, "eat a ton of good food, and burn it off every day. " Best way to stay in great shape. :)
  • holdingon2faith793
    Options
    Bump. Do you mind if I share your inspirational story with my group ?
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thankyou for your great story of your fabulous journey
  • jenniferswooten
    jenniferswooten Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Wow, how eye opening to the major benefit of exercise. Thanks for sharing.
  • LozPenguin
    LozPenguin Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I know others have said it; but thank you for posting this! It's so valuable to actually SEE the difference of low cal/cardio only dieting as opposed to eating better/cardio+strength training on the same person! And to actually have those comparison pics so you can see what the differences are, clear as day. There's too many variables when comparing different people's results; body shape, height, etc etc; but no room for debate here! You've done a fantastic job, thanks for sharing your experiences.
  • steadybutsure
    steadybutsure Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Loooooved it! Very motivating as well
  • vodkalyn
    vodkalyn Posts: 4
    Options
    This is amazing and SO inspirational! I'm a naturally curvy lady and like you, I don't want those things to go away totally, and it looks like they won't! You look incredible!

Now, I've got a weight bench in my basement that needs a good dusting off...
  • lisapisa83
    lisapisa83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. You have motivated me to take photos in the hopes that I, too, can share one day! Great job!
  • SunKissed1989
    SunKissed1989 Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Bumping this - fab story there :smile:
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thanks for such a well written post. Very motivating!
  • skiersteve12345
    skiersteve12345 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    wow amazing, you look great, really great :)
  • droneofvelvet
    droneofvelvet Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great work :))
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    You. You're awesome.
  • BikerGirlElaine
    BikerGirlElaine Posts: 1,631 Member
    Options
    Well, your story hasn't been bumped in a while, so why don't I do it.

You look amazing! You're also great with editing photos, and for that, we thank you.

The thing that I like best about your story is that you are doing exactly what I am trying to do. So it's even more inspiring to me.

Thanks for being you, being here, and posting.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    This needs a bump. Still one of my favorite posts, and one I keep bookmarked. It's great info!
  • jodybo2
    jodybo2 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I am tired of being hungry and not seeing results! I have now started lifting and eating a bit more. I have yet to see results but posts like yours keep me going.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!