How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing. The picture where you are at 130# side by side is by far the most thought provoking for me.

Normally you just see 2 sets of pictures -- before the weight loss and after.

But seeing 2 pictures at the same weight and seeing such dramatic difference... that is very eye opening. More so for me, because 130 is my goal weight. And I would so much rather be 130 on the right picture than 115 on the left. That is dramatic.

Thank you.
  • sobit1970
    sobit1970 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    What kind of diet did you stick to? How many calories? Did you do low carb or anything like that? Gosh I have do much weight to lose its overwhelming!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Amazing...and totally inspiring :)
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    you are crazy awesome!
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    wonderful for you to share your journey and advice...you look amazing
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    What kind of diet did you stick to? How many calories? Did you do low carb or anything like that? Gosh I have do much weight to lose its overwhelming!

No "diet" at all. Around 1700-2000 total calories while I was losing, more as I got closer to my goal. No low carb, but I do keep an eye on my macros.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/886672-1-5-million-calories-in-775-days
  • ScratchMj
    ScratchMj Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! :happy:
  • Majal10
    Majal10 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.You are an inspiration.
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    One of the best posts I've read!!Loved it and i'm so ready for that to happen to me!!!You look amazing..I will be lifting heights at the gym starting Monday!!Thanks..:)
  • kerilynne68
    Options
    I really enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing!
  • marand94608
    marand94608 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    OMG - so glad this post popped up again! Love the pics and the story - I read your other links too. I'm going to conquer my fear of the camera and take some "before" pics today.

I want your arms! not to mention everything else.
  • Anamika703
    Anamika703 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!
  • harribeau2012
    harribeau2012 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    wow!! this is such a fab post-thankyou xx
  • NikiMorgan27
    Options
    Oh, this is great! I have been doing pretty much just cardio for the last few years, and it kept me at the same weight. But recently I was diagnosed with an autoimmune disease which the medicine for causes weight gain. Never had to watch my weight, ever, before this. The weight was creeping up. Suddenly the cardio isn't enough (I'm a Zumba instructor and teach 5 classes a week) and have been wanting to incorporate some sort of strength training. This has given me the motivation, and the pictured results, to set my mind that I'm going to do it! Thank you for sharing your journey!
  • bevjo0412
    bevjo0412 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • divaindy
    divaindy Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Penelope2738
    Penelope2738 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    :happy: Wow, what a great explanation of your process! VERY encouraging, thanks!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Truly......AWESOME!! You are amazing! Gives this "non-athlete" "non-runner" kid some hope and inspiration!
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Just read this again because you're awesome. That is all.
  • erickita89
    erickita89 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    you are friggen amazing! thanks for the advice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!