Profile name

Options

Replies

• moonfire628
    Options
    I have two faerie tattoos on my shoulder blades, one is a fire faerie and one is a moon faeire. I love faeries, I've been told I'm a fiesty person, and my Zodiac sign is Cancer, and we're known as "children of the moon." :)
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    My name and my age (before my last birthday a few weeks ago)
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    My parents thought of it... :laugh:
  • Hksalex
    Hksalex Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    HKS - my sponsors
    ALEX - my name
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Cupcake is just too adorable not to use...and I am a southern chick....PERFECT match!
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I used to be crafty_b!tch on here but the mods made me change it . . . but even though they took my name I'm still crafty . . . aaaannnd I'm still a b!tch. *shrugs*
  • CarolinaGirlinVA
    CarolinaGirlinVA Posts: 1,512 Member
    Options
    I am from South Carolina, will always be home...but live in VA now. Ten years ago I was CarolinaGirlinCT online, we transferred and I updated my name. :bigsmile:
  • PaleoRDH
    PaleoRDH Posts: 266
    Options
    The Paleo part is to remind me I'm eating "Paleo" style...........the RDH stands for Registered Dental Hygienist :drinker:
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I listened to a song that had a line in it that said"oh Child of Venus your just made for love..." and I love that. But, it was taken, and so was Child of Aphrodite. So I took a lil quiz that said Which Greek Goddess Are You? And I tested Artemis so hence Child of Artemis and 24 is my age.
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    The unoriginal- nick name that I've had all my life and last 2 digits of my birth year. I also use this for everything on line.
  • 82ale
    82ale Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Birth year + initials.
  • SocWkrBee
    SocWkrBee Posts: 374
    Options
    I am a social worker and the first initial of my first name is "B". I also like the play on words.
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I love beer and pizza.
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Lachesis is the second Fate in Greek mythology. The extra sss's are for giggles.
  • healthyshelleym
    healthyshelleym Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My long term goal - healthyshelleym
  • elv1ra
    elv1ra Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I had a pet python named Elvira.And i'm assuming i used a 1 instead of an i because "elvira" was taken.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    My name is Presley and psssht, I'm amazing and should be unanimously elected to run the USA as presidentress.
    basically that's what went through my head when i was making the MFP...
    sooo, do i have your vote?
    x
  • ksz1104
    ksz1104 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    At FSU when i started, they would give you these emails with your initials and some random numbers...so mine was ksz1104@fsu.edu
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    means the name of a flower ... typical Hebrew land of Israel, and in Arabic means brown or dark girl... a good friend give it to me a few months ago! I love it!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    moran is my last name
    1917 is my favourite year in Canadian history- Vimy Ridge eh?