Profile name

Options
1235»

Replies

• PattieCakes23
    Options
    Well, Pattie is my name. And Pattie Cakes has been a LONG time nickname (pretty much the only one I liked), and I'm 23.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Ivy is my ferret. Actually she's one of four but she's my baby girl and being the only girl, she is spoiled rotten. I'm her human 100%
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    I have been called sunshine since I was little. My rugby teammates always called my sunshine since I am always so bubbly and happy. Then after i joined the army ROTC they all called me Sergeant Sunshine :)
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Mine is my mantra and blog :)
  • tripitena
    tripitena Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    "Tripitena's Song" by Lou Reed
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Back when I was a teenager, we didn't have Cell Phones and texting. :noway:
    Some of us had CB Radios in our car and my CB 'handle' was Masquerade.... most of the time people shortened it to 'Masq' :smile:
  • hawaroslan
    Options
    My name and my father..
  • Foxypoo61287
    Foxypoo61287 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Its part of my last name. Fox. Really. All of my friends call me Fox because there are so many people in the world with my first name. Well my best friend started adding "ypoo" to everyone's name. "Tankypoo" Her dog. "Robbiepoo" Her boyfriend. I started calling her Tiffiepoo. And in return she started calling me Foxypoo. And 61287 is my birthday. :D
  • IsleEsme
    IsleEsme Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Because Isle Esme is where I'd want to go with my husband if such a place existed.