300 lbs and ran my 2nd 5K. I feel like a superhero! (w/pics)

Options
1181920212224»

Replies

• jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's so awesome and you should feel amazing!! Such an accomplishment. Keep up the great work :)
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    awesome job:drinker:
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Get it Girl!!!!!!!!! I'm so very proud of you!!!!!!!!!
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    awesome!!! doing my second one on Friday!!!
  • tmfrater77
    tmfrater77 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely AWESOME!!!! :happy: I did the Glow Run this past Saturday in Dallas at nearly 300 lbs & it was pretty grueling so I commend you on your accomplishment!!! :wink: Congrats!!!
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

These are the posts that I LOVE TO SEE!

I am so proud of you! You are an inspiration to many people now. You SHOULD be proud of yourself! I just ran a 5K for the first time a week ago at 140lbs. I've lost 40 and I KNOW I couldn't have done it before the weight loss. For you to push through and finish is amazing and awe-inspiring to say the least.

Again, congats and keep up the hard/awesome work!
  • llangstraat
    llangstraat Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    That is sooooo awesome! Very inspiring!
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I got wet eyes reading this..You are so inspiring!! Keep it going, you are a RUNNER!!!
  • rphelps1919
    Options
    You are an inspiration thank you for sharing keep it up!!!!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    that is awsome i wish one day i can run a 5k also great success!!!
  • ECurtis7
    Options
    Awesome :bigsmile:
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I just finished the C25K program today at 260 lbs. i love being the biggest runner on my path, I hope people driving on Lake Shore Drive see me and think 'hey, if she can do it, I'll bet I could."
  • Mudgies
    Options
    WOW!!!! What an inspiration. Just the motivation I needed. I've been wanting to start running forever, but thought I was nuts because I'm so heavy. Thank you! YOU ROCK! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!