300 lbs and ran my 2nd 5K. I feel like a superhero! (w/pics)

Options

Replies

• Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    You are so inspiring! I just started Couch to 5K. I'm 270 lb at 5'10". I'm going to walk my first 5K in two weeks, but some day I'll be running!
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    You are a superhero!
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! That is totally awesome and you are a Super Hero! I so want to run too, I hope soon that I can! Thank you for the inspiration, you rock!
  • alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Great job! Keep up all the hard work.
  • jennyann117
    jennyann117 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration, way to go!!!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! I have so many people that are in their 200+ lbs range that are women that complain and say they are too helpless to get in shape... I'm showing them your success and hopefully that will get them to see that they won't die, and that it feels like an amazing accomplishment.
    YOU ARE A RUNNER!!!
  • amarshall525
    amarshall525 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You make a stand for the people who say "I can't do it, I can't run". Your an amazing woman! Be proud!!
  • musicmrse
    musicmrse Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    So fantastic! Don't stop...you will be amazed at what you are capable of!
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME, and so inspiring! You rock! :bigsmile: And now I want to do a Glow Run - hopefully they come to my area next year! Looks like fun.
  • jvinmill
    jvinmill Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! It makes me so happy to see people not letting their weight limit them from getting out there and DOING things!! You should be very proud of yourself and keep up the great work!
  • bmal76
    bmal76 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!!! I just did some jogging off and on during a walk today, and am excited to try to jog more of the time next time. I'm 332 pounds, and you have inspired me to push myself further next time. ROCK ON!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    How? I can only manage 30 second bursts followed by a good 5 minutes of walking.
  • pattie317
    pattie317 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So So So inspiring!! Great Job!
  • MaybeAMonkey
    Options
    That's the best victory cry I've heard of! Congrats on completing your 5k and shaving off time from your first one!!! You are an inspiration!
  • Molish81
    Options
    Way to go! You are an inspiration
  • cantusf
    cantusf Posts: 1
    Options
    Awesome! You go girl! :happy:
  • Annasnewlife
    Options
    You SHOULD feel like a superhero!!! That's an awesome achievement. You're making me want to try to train for 5K. I don't think I could pull it off just yet!!!
  • tsjourney
    tsjourney Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! That is fantastic!!!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    You are most definitely the superhero of the month! It's so funny how we just assume we can't do certain physical activities because we're too heavy. I'm coming up on 5K #3 and I would have never believed such a thing could be possible. I'm so proud of you, and feeling that exact same, "Wow, did I really just do that? Aren't I amazing?" feeling :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Agator82
    Agator82 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I almost feel teary eyed reading this. Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!