Have a stubborn cat who won't go on walks with you?

Options
123457»

Replies

• nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Lucky you, that they won't come with! My three adult cats follow me everywhere if they are not shut inside and I go out on my bike, running and walking, it does my head right in!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Lol I've known a couple of people who had cats that were leash trained and like to go for walks. I have 2 cats....one of them is crazy psycho kitty NO WAY she would put up with a leash and I'm fairly certain she'd claw her way out of a stroller. My other cat is quite docile and laid back...I've always wanted to try and take him for a walk. They are both indoor only cats...have never been outside.
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    My cat is SO STUBBORN lately! :laugh:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Any updates on how the cat buggy driving is going? Did you ever need that baseball bat?

Does the cat like it?

Has anybody leaned over to see your baby and recoiled in horror?
  • LondonEliza
    LondonEliza Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Thank you for bumping this thread .. it has me in tears .... I asked our resident couch potato if he wanted to go out in a cat stroller...

Can you guess what his answer was?

18527492_1943.jpg
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Trade it in for a dog
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Any updates on how the cat buggy driving is going? Did you ever need that baseball bat?

Does the cat like it?

Has anybody leaned over to see your baby and recoiled in horror?

Hahaha! Honestly, I'd have spent the money on some other equipment. Hope your cats didn't stress out too badly and you decided to start them on heartworm preventatives just in case :)
  • Jessie__86
    Options
    I have seriously spend the last 20 minutes of my life reading this mess! productive...no hilarious...YES! hahahahah wow
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I figured this thread was appropriate to bump for today.
  • djshari
    djshari Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I was at the beach a couple summers ago and saw someone with a cat stroller, I did a double take. Love my cats but not their thing, or mine! If you want to walk with a pet I would suggest borrowing someone's or volunteering for a local shelter.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I figured this thread was appropriate to bump for today.

Yes! This is the epic thread I couldn't remember.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Starting to warm up in the northern hemisphere. Feels like ideal weather for taking the cat for a walk.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Starting to warm up in the northern hemisphere. Feels like ideal weather for taking the cat for a walk.

Guess I better break my cat stroller out of storage.
  • ellaloveslove
    ellaloveslove Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    um.....

why can't you leave the cats at home and go for a walk without them?

just asking.

Dog owners get to enjoy taking their dogs for walks. Cat owners often lament their lack of being able to do this. Seeing how my cats stare out the window, yearning for an adventure, I figure this will kill two birds with one stone. I get my exercise, and the cats get to see the outdoors.

Seriously, you ought to see the way they try to run outside as soon as the door is opened. Only regret is not getting one for them sooner.

I'm so getting one!