30ds starting 8/19.... join me!!!

Options
Sooo this will be... Well I'm not sure how many times I've began the 30ds only to give up after a few days. But this time I want and will stick to it, anyone care to join me and we can keep each other motivated? I've seen fantastic results from many people, and I figure if they can do it, and stick to it, than so can I! It's only 30min a day right? Right!?! :) I will definitly try posting pics after the 30 days.

Replies

• caslyn3
    caslyn3 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just got it today!!! Starting it tomorrow ~
  • corkykat
    corkykat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    just finished yesterday - lost 10 lbs and 18 inches...great dvd workout!! you got this :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Started today! This is a seriously tough workout!
  • LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I will start tomorrow in the am...once again....WE CAN DO THIS!!!!
  • afruitfulendeavor2
    Options
    I'm in! Seriously, ladies. Let's keep each other accountable. Can we post our measurements in the morning?
  • yawnoc_a
    yawnoc_a Posts: 16
    Options
    I will take measurements in the morning, and yes please! Let's keep each other accountable, I know that for myself I neeeeeed to do this. Weight has gotten out of control and now I need to take control! I'm so glad to see so many already who will be doing this at the same time :)
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    Wow corkycat!, I really hope I can get those kind of results! Did you do anything else with it?
  • caramellips06
    caramellips06 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I started the shred last month n did it for 21 days def saw results then I switch my workouts so I really started this amorning n I def love the dvd but great tough workout so im in can smeone make a group so we can keep track n hold each other accountable maybe even post pics measurements n weight n tips while during the shred I did kickboxing dvd walked n some other things but ill like to have someone to be goin thru the journey with me feel free to add me
  • afruitfulendeavor2
    Options
    So are we doing level 1 for ten days, level 2 for ten days, and so on?
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    I started the shred last month n did it for 21 days def saw results then I switch my workouts so I really started this amorning n I def love the dvd but great tough workout so im in can smeone make a group so we can keep track n hold each other accountable maybe even post pics measurements n weight n tips while during the shred I did kickboxing dvd walked n some other things but ill like to have someone to be goin thru the journey with me feel free to add me

I'll be posting measurements tomorrow morning :) and I will make an effort to post pb here everyday to see how everyone is doing, that in itself I know will force me to do it!
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    So are we doing level 1 for ten days, level 2 for ten days, and so on?

That's what I plan on doing.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Have done up to L2D3 a couple times, did L1 a couple times last week. ..... err.

Today starts the 30 day total shred..

30DS L1 D1 complete here.
  • afruitfulendeavor2
    Options
    Awesome. I'm pumped. Let's DO this. Let's get skinny and healthy!!!!!!!!!
  • ajball90
    ajball90 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    im in! i started today, actually, about 5 minutes ago :)
  • Megynq
    Megynq Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started, feeling awesome, and glad were gonna keep each other accountable. I totally suck with self motivation. PS if your a good motivator you should friend me and make me stay on track :)
  • chloebreed
    Options
    I started the 30ds Thursday! It's definitely a challenge right now, but hey it's only 20 minutes! Come on girls, we can do this!
  • mmmba5
    mmmba5 Posts: 7
    Options
    Just saw this so i will start tomorrow. Fee free to add me I need all the motivation I can get
  • dezi718
    dezi718 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 2nd time through tomorrow! Completed it several months ago and loved it!!
  • corkykat
    corkykat Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow corkycat!, I really hope I can get those kind of results! Did you do anything else with it?

i go to the gym every morning except sundays and do 30 mins of cardio everyday (c25k M/W/F and elliptical or bike, etc T/TH and aqua zumba saturdays) and weights alternating days and just stay in my calories! some days I eat back my workout cals and some days I dont - I just listen to what my body needs.

I've hit the gym hard before but never had results like these so fast! last time it took me 3 months to lose 10 lbs - not 30 days!

when I started I couldnt do it all but I gave it my best and by the end of the level I was doing it right along with them!
  • Sweetlady99
    Options
    I will do 30ds with you also. I bought the dvd last week but I have not started the program yet, but I am willing to start tomorrow. I think having each other there for support is a great idea.