Options
    i havent ever heard of this... what is it??? :blushing:

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred
    Level 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

3 levels, 10 days per level. ~25 minutes DVD workout
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    30 DS L1 D3 Complete. Pretty sure that this will be my last time doing 30DS at the Level 1 once I hit my 10 days. So over this routine. Not going to quit and have to restart in the future.
  • mscoco10
    mscoco10 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I will try it again too.
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    L1D4 complete. I think today was the hardest for me. I am scared for level 2, but am so determined to keep going!
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    L1D1 - that was a great quick workout. I can see how this gets results!
  • yawnoc_a
    yawnoc_a Posts: 16
    Options
    so i'm sorry to say that i missed my workout yesterday and prolly will today, i'm down with a severe migraine, cant even get up to walk without feeling dizzy. so tomorrow i will restart, i will be a few days behind everyone, but i WILL NOT let myself fail this time. i WILL make it thru the 30 days
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Feel Better :-)

L1 Day 2 complete for me. Level 1 Day 3 tonight.
  • afruitfulendeavor2
    Options
    @yawnoc_a - It's ok. I had a headache the other night too. Plus, I was working late on a project for school. Today is my 3rd day, when it should've been my 4th.
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    so, as i said i was going to restart the shred after being down for two days, D1L1 complete :) it feels good!
  • Maribethw
    Maribethw Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    L1D4 complete. I think today was the hardest for me. I am scared for level 2, but am so determined to keep going!

I did L1D4 today, and I think today was the hardest for me, too! The soreness has almost gone but for some reason it was just tougher tonight... Here's to hoping L1D5 will be easier! :)
  • afruitfulendeavor2
    Options
    L1D3 DONE! Let's keep it up people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how you all like to watch the video, but my preference is to mute Jillian (haha) and listen to music instead. Here's a good music website you all might be able to use.

www.8tracks.com
  • SaresMansell
    SaresMansell Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    My first post on here but I just started 30 Day Shred and I need some motivation. D2L1 completed yesterday and my arms are in agony. Plus weighed myself this morning and I've put on a pound :( Gonna stick with it though, justc need some help with motivation!
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    My first post on here but I just started 30 Day Shred and I need some motivation. D2L1 completed yesterday and my arms are in agony. Plus weighed myself this morning and I've put on a pound :( Gonna stick with it though, justc need some help with motivation!

That's what we are all here for, keep each other motivated and accountable. :) with help from each other we can successfullydo this!
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    D2L1 complete! :) everyone have a great day!!!!!
  • kellya009
    kellya009 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I've done 1 day of level 1 so far. I'm a bit behind you guys but I'm in! My quads, adductors, and biceps are really sore today.

I thought I was in good shape since I do the gym 4 days a week, but I definitely haven't been pushing myself because I found this workout got really hard about 7 minutes in! Anyone else really sore?

Going to do day 2 right now!!
  • kellya009
    Options
    PS. If anyone wants to add me as a friend please do!
  • kellya009
    Options
    L1 D2 complete. A lot easier than D1 for me. Interesting.
  • chubtofit
    chubtofit Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I just started today. It was rough but got through it. Just kept thinking how fabulous I'm going to look in 30 days! I also have a 5k run tonight so I may not be alive by tomorrow... c27f509d.jpg
  • yawnoc_a
    Options
    I just started today. It was rough but got through it. Just kept thinking how fabulous I'm going to look in 30 days! I also have a 5k run tonight so I may not be alive by tomorrow... c27f509d.jpg

you can do it! have fun!!! :)