30 Day Shred

Options
I just started this today after an epiphany to get healthy.

Any tips?

What was your experience?

Anyone doing the shred now?

Before and afters?

More questions? lol

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    I am going to start it again in the morning. Hopefully sticking with it this time. I usually get bored with the same routine so by the 5th day I lose interest. I know it works if you stick with it so this time I am going to make it through. Good luck with it. the before and after pics you can find on here really keep you motivated. Thats what made me want to give it one more try.
  • chantellenolan1
    Options
    I am going to start it again in the morning. Hopefully sticking with it this time. I usually get bored with the same routine so by the 5th day I lose interest. I know it works if you stick with it so this time I am going to make it through. Good luck with it. the before and after pics you can find on here really keep you motivated. Thats what made me want to give it one more try.

Yes, I saw before and after pics on pinterest and that's why I decided to give it a go. 30 days, anyone can do that! One thing led to another and I found this website and actually did my first workout this morning. I thought I was gonna die.. but I still feel the endorphins and it's been a few hours since the workout! Would you like to keep up with each others progress? :)
  • CatholicUK
    CatholicUK Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    hey ladies,
    I started 30DS today too. Boy, are my quads feeling it!! Walking downstairs afterwards is a killer!!!
    I too saw some before and after pictures on Pinterest which really inspired me and I figured "it's 30 days Marie, gotta give that a go!"
    My rest day is Sunday. I love a lazy Sunday *grins*
    Are you ladies doing the beginner workout or the advanced one? I'm doing the beginner one as my fitness isn't great.
    We can so do this!
    Take care,
    Marie x
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I stared on Saturday. My fitness isn't great either, but I'm surprised that it wasn't as hard as I expected. My legs are so sore so I hope that means the fat is melting away. ;)
  • Nukkers
    Nukkers Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today! And I had a little trouble keeping up. Level 1 killed my quads and I find level 2 is shredding my arms, shoulders, and back. Maybe because my quads can take the heat now. There are a lot of plank moves on 2. But I'm ready to finish the 30DS and move onto the Body Revolution! I didn't take before pictures because I was so self concious but I will be taking them before Body Revolution!
  • Cindy393
    Cindy393 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I did day 3 on level 1 today. I absolutely love it! The only thing I can't do are the jumping jacks, because I'm just a bit too "large" chested and it literally hurts to jump. I do the modified version. I stay in my heart rate zone for a good hour or more afterwards! I am committed to this 30 days. I could eat junk for 30 days in the past, so I owe my body to give it something good for 30 days!

Good luck to everyone, and stick with it!
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm starting this too - today will be my second day. My legs were sore today though, switched out of my heels to flats around 2pm because I was just too sore.
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    I started today too. And it kicked my butt litteraly. I posted a blog about it. I was adviced by people on another wieght loss sight to do extra stretchs before the DVD begins, that is in addition to the one's JM tells you to do.

I could not figure out how to post them on my blog. I do have them saved in a picture file so if anyone knows how I can post the chart let me know.

We can do this ladies!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jnrinwa
    jnrinwa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just did my 3rd day. I hate the butt kicks. I cannot do them at all. Hopefully they will get easier as the days go on. :)
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 14, it's exhausting but I feel so good afterward. The lower impact moves save me sometimes. Keep pushing thru. Go get it!
  • AngelChini
    AngelChini Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Well I would say start off by looking at Anita the one on the right for like 4 or 5 days follow her. Then do what Natalie does for the rest of the 5-6 days of the level. If you do that for each level I guarantee you will get good results.(: I am on day 22 on Level 3 it is extremely tough but my belly has gotten a lot flatter. I have lost a couple of pounds too!^^ I really love level 3 out of the two levels because I like taking on the challenge.^^
  • CokeBottle84
    CokeBottle84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 and I love it. I can get through level 1 nonstop, so I think I'm going to go to level 2 on day 7. Hang in there it gets better!
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I was going to be starting tomorrow, but I got whacked with a nasty cold, and I can hardly even stand up straight, soooo, when I feel better, I'll be starting. Probably this weekend =D
  • kazey901
    kazey901 Posts: 33
    Options
    I did it thursday and friday and took a rest on the weekend as I could not even stand up I was so sore!

Just did it again tonight.
  • wiggywompus
    wiggywompus Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I have started twice but give up after 5/6 days as have to evict my husband from front room and can't just do it spontaineously. This month interupted by a weeks holiday camping. Will try again starting on the 1st September
  • kiwilan
    kiwilan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm on Day 2 Level 1. Wow I pushed through yesterday. I have done it before but gave up in Level 2. I was laying on the couch and thought stuff it and got up and turned her on. Needless to say I was screaming at her haha.
  • mum2candd
    Options
    I did this previously and thought it was fantastic. I started it again yesterday and doing level 1 day 2 today. It is hard but worth it.
  • mightymac
    mightymac Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I just started level 2 today! And I had a little trouble keeping up. Level 1 killed my quads and I find level 2 is shredding my arms, shoulders, and back. Maybe because my quads can take the heat now. There are a lot of plank moves on 2. But I'm ready to finish the 30DS and move onto the Body Revolution! I didn't take before pictures because I was so self concious but I will be taking them before Body Revolution!
    i started level 2 yesterday, and yip my arms and shoulders ouch! will stick with it though just like i did in level one.
  • cathyloo123
    Options
    Im on day 5 of shred and I :heart: it :smile: :smile:

quads are killing me but im sticking with it :laugh: :laugh:

Had a sneaky look at level 2 the other day just to see what was around the corner

think ill continue with my 10 days on level 1 :laugh: :laugh:

hoping this will kick start the weight loss again :wink:
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I did day 17 today (day 7 of Level 2). I took my half way point pics on Sunday and could see the difference.