30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I finished Day 30 yesterday. I am so proud of myself. I did all 30 days in a row without missing one. I feel so accomplished. I started Ripped in 30 this morning. I will take one rest day (Sundays) for this DVD.
    Before and Afters to come!

We can do this ;).

Scarlet

I have 3 more days on my 30ds.... then I start Ripped in 30.... Lemme know what you think.... I glanced at it... SEEMS ROUGH lol... but we got this!!!!!!!!!! :)
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Did level two last night...it was so hard! I am still following Anita and even that was tough. Going to do this workout again tonight and considering following it up with Yoga Meltdown.
  • K1tt
    K1tt Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started day 1 today. Has anyone else done it after a caserean? I was really nervous of my stomach during the jumping jacks.
  • DewlyNoted
    Options
    I'm on day 7 of Level 1. Started to see some real results, then the long weekend hit. I'm going to keep pushing through it. Almost at level 2 and it's getting easier. Stomach is getting toned and I'm not as sore during and after the workouts.
  • LWesselink
    LWesselink Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well,the kids are back to school and this momma has decided there is no excuse to not put 20 minutes per day aside to invest in me!I started the 30 day shred today,hoping to keep at it .Good luck with your shredding everyone!
  • chantellenolan1
    Options
    make sure you use good supportive shoes!
  • chantellenolan1
    Options
    I finished Day 30 yesterday. I am so proud of myself. I did all 30 days in a row without missing one. I feel so accomplished. I started Ripped in 30 this morning. I will take one rest day (Sundays) for this DVD.

We can do this ;).

Scarlet

Hey lets see those pics!! :)
  • khowlett1
    khowlett1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I started this program this past friday 8/31.... man it is a tough one. I have been running for a couple of months and have worked up to a straight 30 min of running at a time... but dang this 20 min video is kicking my butt...... My plan is to do this in the mornings before work and then still do my afternoon run. Hopefully to kick my weightloss into high gear. going on vacation cruising on the 29th of this month and hope to be rocking that bikinni i bought..LOL... i did take some before pics and will do the after pics at the end of the program.. hopefully will see a big differance!

good luck to everyone and if anyone wants to add me for support please do so!
  • BreeNJesse
    BreeNJesse Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm new here, where do I actually find the challenge please?
  • khowlett1
    khowlett1 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

30 day shred is a workout dvd by Jilian Michaels..... you can pick it up most anywhere.
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options

Check youtube for links to the three levels. The plan is designed to do 10 days on level 1, 10 on level 2 and 10 on level 3.

Good Luck!

Scarlet
  • 3under2
    Options

We can do this ;).

Scarlet

Hey lets see those pics!! :)

They're coming! Two out of our three kiddos had to leave nursery school early today. One has a fever and the other couldn't poop! Oh the joys of motherhood :). LOL! Can you say super busy!
  • helenlp83
    Options
    Well I did day 8 last night of level 1 after a four day break (manic weekend followed by my daughter being ill) it really does affect you having a break. I felt so wobbly after it. It went quick but also felt like I was doing day one again. Onto day 9 tonight!
  • tmbolt
    tmbolt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I started today too :) Second time round but first time after day 5 I got a cold and then bronchitis so think I had a good enough excuse to stop. I tend to get bored with the same routines however I found last time to mix things up a little I do a bit of a pilates or yoga workout straight after. I found it helped stop my muscles from being so tight afterwards. So to mix it up I choose a different routine every day and in the 5 days that worked to keep me on track. You tube has heaps of different routines if you don't mind watching on computer.

Good luck to everyone who started today. We can do this.
  • 3under2
    Options
    Here are the pics from my 30 Day Shred. I have now started Ripped in 30. I ended up losing 7.6 lbs total. I didn't measure but I know I lost some inches and my legs and arms are much more toned now!

resultsback.jpg
    resultsfront.jpg
    resultsside.jpg

Scarlet
    P.S. Sorry the pics are so big?
  • ekvaladez
    Options
    I started on Saturday - so today is my day 5. I began with level 1 and the toughest part I find to it is with the jumping jacks - I have a large breasts so that part poses a problem (bounce factor)....but it will get better I am sure. My arms hurt the most during it all - I think I have really strong legs so they were fine (since I just read many of you had sore quads, I didn't though). I figure I will start level 2 at day 8 or 9 then.

Good luck - post pics....I took some on day one and will again half way through and then when done.
  • ekvaladez
    Options
    you look fabulous!
  • 3under2
    Options
    I started on Saturday - so today is my day 5. I began with level 1 and the toughest part I find to it is with the jumping jacks - I have a large breasts so that part poses a problem (bounce factor)....but it will get better I am sure. My arms hurt the most during it all - I think I have really strong legs so they were fine (since I just read many of you had sore quads, I didn't though). I figure I will start level 2 at day 8 or 9 then.

Good luck - post pics....I took some on day one and will again half way through and then when done.

Maybe try wearing 2 bras? I wear the black sports bra then the blue one on top and then a shirt. Really keeps the girls under raps. Thing is though, my boobies are shrinking by the second :( ...
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Say nothing about shrinking boobs, lol. I lost like two cup sizes in 1,5 month and I'm scared when it will end.
    I did level 2 day 2, should be 3, but after the gym yesterday I simply wasn't in the mood. I see not much of a difference as of yet, but hey, still some way to go. Or maybe I just don't push myself enough?
    I only know that my knees tend to hurt like hell during jumping jacks and jump rope, no issues with other exercises or during fire 30 (from turbo fire) before 30ds shred. And I have no idea what to do.
    But I still keep trying and keep moving forward, though I might stay on lvl 2 longer than 10 days.
  • 3under2
    Options
    Say nothing about shrinking boobs, lol. I lost like two cup sizes in 1,5 month and I'm scared when it will end.
    I did level 2 day 2, should be 3, but after the gym yesterday I simply wasn't in the mood. I see not much of a difference as of yet, but hey, still some way to go. Or maybe I just don't push myself enough?
    I only know that my knees tend to hurt like hell during jumping jacks and jump rope, no issues with other exercises or during fire 30 (from turbo fire) before 30ds shred. And I have no idea what to do.
    But I still keep trying and keep moving forward, though I might stay on lvl 2 longer than 10 days.

I also have the aching knee thing going on. I thought it may be my running three times a week, but not so sure. I'm still hanging in there though! I really liked Level 2. Really challenging on the strength which is what I really like.
    Boobies, what boobies? LOL!