Options

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Lost my boobs and made me sad.: (
  • chantellenolan1
    Options
    Can I ask how much size you changed? I am worried about this too.
  • helenlp83
    Options
    Chantelle I didn't do it last night :cry: I enjoyed sitting down and just chilling out with my husband. That's two rest days in one week I've had now. Back on it today. Managed to lose 3lb since Monday though which is good so far. Will measure and post the difference after I've finished level 1
  • kazzarakins
    Options
    I'm on day 5 and loving it but getting a bit bored of some of the exercises! Really need this group to keep me motivated :) Will have to move onto level 2 soon!
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing myself to do it even though I could quite happily leave it tonight. I had a day off on Wed after only starting on Tues!! I need to keep doing it everyday without a break to fit the majority in before we go away
    Even though I'm an advocate of taking a day off, I understand where you're coming from. And give you mad kudos for sticking with it since then! Good job!
  • Derinq
    Derinq Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Day 4 was today, as yesterday was my rest day as usual and I only took a walk to burn 600kcal, lol. It's been a bit easier, but it kicks my butt esp. after doing bits of turbo fire before and after. I hope to stick with it, but it is sooo hard at times. Oh well, no pain, no results, right? :)
  • Sarah_Super
    Sarah_Super Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I confess I didn't do it on Saturday or Sunday :( I did go hiking on those days though, so I'm hoping that makes it less naughty!

Going to try and do it today as I'm all still from the hiking, but not looking forward to those bloody jumping jacks. The skipping rope really makes me knee's hurt too ... think I need to wear trainers maybe and lessen the impact from jumping!
  • mariposa224
    Options
    I confess I didn't do it on Saturday or Sunday :( I did go hiking on those days though, so I'm hoping that makes it less naughty!

Going to try and do it today as I'm all still from the hiking, but not looking forward to those bloody jumping jacks. The skipping rope really makes me knee's hurt too ... think I need to wear trainers maybe and lessen the impact from jumping!

When I did 30DS, I did it M-F, did some other workout on Saturdays & rested Sundays. As long as you get back to it, yes, you will still see results. I recommend it for loosening up the soreness & some stiffness. As far as knee pain, modify if you need to, just keep moving and doing the best you can. :happy:
  • 33Jones
    33Jones Posts: 12
    Options
    I am starting 30 Day Shred tonight after reading all this I am very excited :) .... I did not know i needed weights though :( can I do Level one day 1 with out them ??
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 Day Shred tonight after reading all this I am very excited :) .... I did not know i needed weights though :( can I do Level one day 1 with out them ??

The first 5 days of level one I used cans of Veggies.... Figured it was better than nothing lol..
  • jodilo88
    jodilo88 Posts: 63
    Options
    I used to do it a few years ago and quit (didn't have proper motivation and got super winded rather quickly), gonna start it back up in a few days (September 1st).

If you're absolutely new to it, watch the "beginner" girl.

My experience was OK with it...of course I would sit there and do it for a bit, then get tired and watch what I was supposed to do next, pause and rewind and just march in place until I could jump back in again.
  • mariposa224
    Options

Yes, you can do it without weights, or using what you have on hand. As Alicia said ^ some canned food or bottles of water work as well. But even if you do it without any weights at all for a few days, you'll still get benefit from it. :smile:
  • helenlp83
    Options
    day 5 done! I find I'm now doing an inbetween of the two girls. My squats are lower, my butt kicks are higher.......I still cant do the bloody bicycle crunches though :mad:
  • alicia0416
    Options
    day 5 done! I find I'm now doing an inbetween of the two girls. My squats are lower, my butt kicks are higher.......I still cant do the bloody bicycle crunches though :mad:

There are a few that I have to rest on.... I will start level 3 tomorrow..... I don't know what I'm gonna do after that.. but Yeah I gotta find something.... :) Keep it up you will get there lady
  • mariposa224
    Options
    That will come in time, not even kidding. I had a heck of a time with them too... After finishing 30DS, then Ripped, during the kickbox one I did? Yeah, there were bicycle crunches in level 3. 30 seconds slower, 30 seconds as fast as you can go (not back to back, there were other moves between the sets). I got to where, on the first set I could generally do about 40, on the second set, I could do 60. No lie. I wasn't there at the end of the Shred, but I got there. They WILL get easier. I promise. :flowerforyou:
  • Peaches516
    Peaches516 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I checked out this post! I had no idea what the 30 Day Shred was, but after I read a few postings, I went and found it on YouTube. Just finished the workout, and all I could do was plop down on the floor after the video was done playing. Wow, I'm sweating! The guys in the apartment downstairs are probably wondering what the hell is going on.
  • alicia0416
    Options
    I'm so glad I checked out this post! I had no idea what the 30 Day Shred was, but after I read a few postings, I went and found it on YouTube. Just finished the workout, and all I could do was plop down on the floor after the video was done playing. Wow, I'm sweating! The guys in the apartment downstairs are probably wondering what the hell is going on.

Dont you just love it though.... I AM HOOKED!!!!!!
  • chantellenolan1
    Options
    completed day 7 of the shred, cant believe i am almost to level 2!
  • Starlightbella
    Starlightbella Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 1 of Level 3 today! 9 days to go!!!!
  • hoosierhillbilly
    hoosierhillbilly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Two words...it works! Once you get bored with it try the Ripped in 30. It's a little more intense in my opinion. Once I get into a routine I just do all the different levels and switch it up. You might just be surprised how each one works different body muscle groups differently. For instance, the level 1 on both workouts is more cardio intense. Whereas the higher levels are more about gaining strength. Good luck! Oh wow, that was a LOT more than two words. Oops!