This thread made me thirsty!!
  • RedBullLiz
    RedBullLiz Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I log it in as 1 scoop of crushed ice.
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I say log it as exercise. Because you must have burned atleast 76 calories thinking of that DAYUM question!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

^^^Yes.
  • korsicash
    korsicash Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    This is truly a joke thread right because if it isn't I am going to bed with a headache from the silliness that is this question. If you are joking hahaha
    If you are not....Just drink your damned 64 oz of water and who gives a damn about the ice. If you enjoy it better with ice more power to you if you don't add ice don't worry it is still a glass of water and if you add it to Ice T then I think you are just doing something kinky and maybe should log it as exercise.
  • Maurice1966
    Maurice1966 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    27 divided by 52 and subtract your IQ
  • Wenchilada
    Wenchilada Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    "Marrow attended Palms Junior High, which was predominately made up of white students, and included black students bussed in from South Central.[5] After graduating, he attended Crenshaw High School, which was almost entirely made up of black students.[5][7] Marrow stood out from most of his friends because he did not drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or use drugs.[8] During high school, gangs began to intensify in the Los Angeles school system. Students who belonged to the Bloods and Crips gangs attended Crenshaw, and fought in the school's halls.[5] ************Tracy aligned with the Crips,[5] and began reading the novels of Iceberg Slim, which he memorized and recited to his friends, who enjoyed hearing the excerpts and told him, "Yo, kick some more of that by Ice, T,"[8] and the handle stuck. ********** Marrow and other Crips wrote and performed "Crip Rhymes", long before the advent of hip hop and recorded rapping.[9]"

Librarians: we can't help answering reference questions! :)

Today I Learned: Reading causes gangs

77452_o.gif
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    The formal definition of density is mass per unit volume. Usually the density is expressed in grams per mL or cc. Mathematically a "per" statement is translated as a division. cc is a cubic centimeter and is equal to a mL

E.g.

100 g x 1.0 mL = 108.7 mL = 0.92 g

The increase in volume of ice is about 9%.

The normal pattern for most compounds is that as the temperature of the liquid increases, the density decreases as the molecules spread out from each other. As the temperature decreases, the density increases as the molecules become more closely packed. This pattern does not hold true for ice as the exact opposite occurs.

In liquid water each molecule is hydrogen bonded to approximately 3.4 other water molecules. In ice each each molecule is hydrogen bonded to 4 other molecules.

Mhmmmm - WHY did i find this incredibly sexy?
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options

Best answer I've seen to any question on this forum to date! It answers it all!!!

AWESOME!!

And don't forget to always carry a towel.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Best.Thread.Ever.
  • cashew1b
    cashew1b Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Ok. I think I just inhaled about 3 ounces of water into my lungs reading some of these replies.. but I don't log that right? You know since it didn't hit my digestive track.:wink:
  • tjones0927
    tjones0927 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    "Marrow attended Palms Junior High, which was predominately made up of white students, and included black students bussed in from South Central.[5] After graduating, he attended Crenshaw High School, which was almost entirely made up of black students.[5][7] Marrow stood out from most of his friends because he did not drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or use drugs.[8] During high school, gangs began to intensify in the Los Angeles school system. Students who belonged to the Bloods and Crips gangs attended Crenshaw, and fought in the school's halls.[5] ************Tracy aligned with the Crips,[5] and began reading the novels of Iceberg Slim, which he memorized and recited to his friends, who enjoyed hearing the excerpts and told him, "Yo, kick some more of that by Ice, T,"[8] and the handle stuck. ********** Marrow and other Crips wrote and performed "Crip Rhymes", long before the advent of hip hop and recorded rapping.[9]"

Librarians: we can't help answering reference questions! :)

By far the most amazing reply ever, in the history of time. Thank you, you winz de interwebz.
  • Wenchilada
    Options
    Ok. I think I just inhaled about 3 ounces of water into my lungs reading some of these replies.. but I don't log that right? You know since it didn't hit my digestive track.:wink:

Not only that, but fighting off the ensuing pneumonia burns even more calories.

7nTnr.png
  • kmhenry84
    kmhenry84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I swallowed some saliva earlier.. should I log that as water?

What about when I sweat during my work outs, should I take that back out of what water I've consumed?

Just drink wine, then you don't have to worry about ice.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    If you don't log your ice properly, you'll go into starvation mode and your body will hold onto fat and you will never lose weight. Ever.

Seriously though, my ice cubes ate two tablespoons a piece. I used 4, so half a cup.
  • Wenchilada
    Options
    I swallowed some saliva earlier.. should I log that as water?

What about when I sweat during my work outs, should I take that back out of what water I've consumed?

Just drink wine, then you don't have to worry about ice.

What about ice wine? That stuff is insanely delicious.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I heard too much ice will make you bulk up. IS THIS TRUE?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    I EAT MY EXERCISE CALORIES BACK IN ICE.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I ate a mosquitoe while I was running tonight. Only I didn't mean to. I should log it though, but I didn't want my friends to read my diary and find out what I did...

Bacon. Before you ask, it tasted like bacon.
  • karenakaboze
    Options
    This might be my favorite thread ever!

This!!! lol
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    Options
    Are there more calories in water from my bathtub than from my kitchen sink? What about the garden hose? My dog is thin and drinks toilet water all the time.