Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• toottoots
    toottoots Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    wait.......Wah??

Im confused... You look beautiful!!!!
  • Weathers58
    Weathers58 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I think you'll find this is called attention seeking
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    and i think this is what you call deserving attention cuz girlfriend you worked hard for it. Way to go!!!!!
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think you look really great.....if that is what ruined looks like....bring it on!!!:laugh:
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Lol at all the people missing the sarcasm bus in this thread.

Great work!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Hilarious. Love it. :) You look amazing! :-D
  • jkcrawford
    jkcrawford Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

JBjjo.gif

OMG! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: it
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Lol, excellent post, and well done!!
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I will take those hot man arms! You look beautiful!!!!:bigsmile:

^ This!
  • GG70
    GG70 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    GREAT results! An inspiration.. thank you! also, you look so much younger as well..
  • fitnessfreeky
    Options
    I was expecting you to look horrible, but you look fantastic. I wouldn't want to bulk up any more, but continue to maintain your current exercise routine. Be proud of what you have accomplished.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    Am i missing something? :huh:
  • amy1612
    Options
    How anyone DID'NT get the sarcasm is beyond me. Just from reading the title I knew it had to be sarcasm, because heavy lifting is awesome, and makes people look awesome.

And to those saying her arms dont look 'defined'...go suck a shake weight.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Great going - what a change!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Am i missing something? :huh:

:ohwell:

OP, you look fantastic! In process of completely ruining my body, too. Awesome, isn't it?
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I didn't go read all the replies....but I too think I am missing something. You look really good!! Your arms are not HUGE, you are not buldging with "man" muscles, you still have curves....where's the issue??

Sadly another Topic Title that will cause too many women to think "See this is why I wont lift" and become paranoid of using weights to sculpt their body. Very sad day in the forums. :grumble:

PS <
    Picks things up and puts them down....Often!!
  • grammysboy
    grammysboy Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's girls like you who make ME embarrassed to take my shirt off! What I wouldn't give for a set of guns like those. LOL
  • amy1612
    Options
    I didn't go read all the replies....but I too think I am missing something. You look really good!! Your arms are not HUGE, you are not buldging with "man" muscles, you still have curves....where's the issue??

Sadly another Topic Title that will cause too many women to think "See this is why I wont lift" and become paranoid of using weights to sculpt their body. Very sad day in the forums. :grumble:

PS <
    Picks things up and puts them down....Often!!

Stop grumbling and go learn the language of sarcasm.
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!