Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• tru2m3
    tru2m3 Posts: 31
    Options
    :laugh:
  • shanmackie
    shanmackie Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    i was gonna say; is this a joke? hahahah! you look great!!!
  • StephCoff1969
    Options
    Wowzer. You look amazing!! I cannot wait to be ruined too... :bigsmile:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!

LOL! There really is a need for a sarcasm button or font!!! LOL
  • mrsraushel
    Options
    hahaha

I love this!

I also love when I'm lifting weights on the machines and another woman gets on the machine after me and does a double take at how much I was just lifting.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Looking great!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

JBjjo.gif

OMG! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: it

Well played...well played indeed ;)
  • bcf7683
    bcf7683 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Sorry but this is so dumb. Women will not get big or bulky by lifting heavy UNLESS you have a CALORIC SURPLUS, you will not gain size if you are in a caloric deficit, and by the looks your arms are toning up, I'd rather have that then big flabby arms, women reading this post, actually take advice from a professional who has clients on the daily basis doing heavy lifts to get in shape, you have been warned.

Jesse Short
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

JBjjo.gif

OMG! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :heart: it

Well played...well played indeed ;)

Definitely almost had coffee coming out of my nose when I saw this one.
  • Flamencoflynnie
    Flamencoflynnie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Tragic....

Loving your work and looking forward to the time I have likewise ruined my oh so generous womanly figure :heart:
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    So I spend all that $$ on a home gym for nothing? I still have my pink barbie weights (i just love the color). Guess it's man arms for me, it's sooooo much better than bat wings :)
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    hahahha. congrats! bless you for having a sense of humor!!
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    :laugh: love it!!!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Seems like everyone is not taking this seriously! Please if there are any other ladies that can speak to the dangers of Heavy lifting post your warning pics. We have to stop the madness!
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Not to feed a troll, but you are FAR from bulked up LOL. Oh wait... sarcasm. Carry on.
  • Rachelle1016
    Options
    I'm hoping to ruin my body like that :laugh:

Me too! Way to go, OP!
  • Rum_Runner
    Rum_Runner Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I didn't go read all the replies....but I too think I am missing something. You look really good!! Your arms are not HUGE, you are not buldging with "man" muscles, you still have curves....where's the issue??

Sadly another Topic Title that will cause too many women to think "See this is why I wont lift" and become paranoid of using weights to sculpt their body. Very sad day in the forums. :grumble:

PS <
    Picks things up and puts them down....Often!!

Stop grumbling and go learn the language of sarcasm.

Believe me ....I'm speak it well.

My bad - reread and I missed a part. But again to OP: You look great well done.

Seriously though - bad topic title for some many women who are truly afraid of weights and are not able to read sarcasm (even I who am fluent, missed something).

All good!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    OMG!! I would kill to look like you!! I do NOT see "MAN" arms here! I see a woman who has lost an amazing amount of weight and she looks AWESOME!! No man arms there!! You should be so damned proud of yourself. Maybe it's the pic but I so don't see man arms! You look FABULOUS!!
  • Juliechilli
    Juliechilli Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want man arms - WTG!:smile:
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I didn't go read all the replies....but I too think I am missing something. You look really good!! Your arms are not HUGE, you are not buldging with "man" muscles, you still have curves....where's the issue??

Sadly another Topic Title that will cause too many women to think "See this is why I wont lift" and become paranoid of using weights to sculpt their body. Very sad day in the forums. :grumble:

PS <
    Picks things up and puts them down....Often!!

Stop grumbling and go learn the language of sarcasm.

Believe me ....I'm speak it well.

My bad - reread and I missed a part. But again to OP: You look great well done.

Seriously though - bad topic title for some many women who are truly afraid of weights and are not able to read sarcasm (even I who am fluent, missed something).

All good!

:happy: amd hurray for lifting
  • femmefatale22
    femmefatale22 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    the horror

you look amazing! :) x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!