Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options

Replies

• mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    If that is "manly"..... I'm switching teams! :noway:
  • sharonloraine
    sharonloraine Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am now going to have to officially unfriend you for being such a horrible role model...Hate to do it cupcake but this was the last straw.....
  • Yes2HealthyAriel
    Yes2HealthyAriel Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    wow you look fab, maybe that is exactly what I need, heavy lifting
  • fisherlassie
    fisherlassie Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I think you look beautiful in both pictures! Awesome job with the weights! It is wonderful to be strong!
  • mercymarque
    Options
    I do't see the problem.. You look great!
  • sistershort1
    sistershort1 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Plz tell us how much is too much or how much is correct as not to bulk up? Haven't started lifting yet but want to start three days a week...along with six days a week cardio...thanks
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to ruin my body like that :laugh:

i second this, haha
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    What a beast!

But seriously, congrats on the hard work :)
  • mom2handh1975
    mom2handh1975 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to ruin my body like that :laugh:

Me too!
  • Savyna
    Savyna Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Am I missing something here? You look awesome...... Are you an internet troll :p
    i think she was joking trying to point out how crazy some women get thinking that lifting and strength training will ruin your feminine shape.
  • asugar
    asugar Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    you look 20 yrs younger
  • LiftYoung99
    Options
    assuming you are all natural, women do not have the testerone needed to bulk up to the size of the average man. its just basic biology... you look fine, quit beating yourself up
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! (I'm fluent in sarcasm!) And WOW!
  • musiche
    musiche Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate everything you said about yourself, lol. I don't understand at ALL why you're bashing what you did. You look a million times better and you're complaining...

To be HONEST: Your arms look a little bit smaller in the second photo (they weren't that big to begin with), but by no means do they look muscular. You lost a TON of weight in your midsection more than anything (and it looks great!), but your arms don't look like they changed all that much.

Maybe you should lift weights to tone and sculpt them. :P

Was this meant to be an ironic post to get people to tell you what you want to hear? This must be a joke.
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I read somewhere that a percentage of the population do not understand sarcasm and can not recognize sarcasm. This thread really proved it to me. Even after people stated the op was being sarcastic people some people still did not understand it. Amazing.
  • rautaty
    rautaty Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look very good, so congrats on achieving your goals.

But let me tell you that if some women don't bulk up by lifting heavy, others are not so lucky. I am one of those girls and i do avoid any exercise that involves my calves. Maybe, it's not as noticeable at 140 pounds, but once you go under 120, and u have 18% body fat and 50+ muscle mass, it's not funny and it shows.

I guess it all depends on ones genetics and hormonal balance.
  • schustc
    schustc Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Sucked in, Read, Saw Pics, went "HUH?", Looked at pics again. then again. Then....OHHHHH.... followed by a rather enjoyable read of many many pages of great fun and humor.

This was the most enjoyable thread I have read here in a LONG TIME! THANK YOU!!!

As for the poor souls who missed it.. well.. I'll go with the optimistic view, that they were just too busy at work or home to take the time to really look at the post - let alone READ all the responses... They probably won't have the time to read the responses after theirs anyhow, so will never know - and will be forever lost on it... :) GIGGLE!!!!

:drinker: Wonder if I have enough calories left today for some popcorn... ((Shuffles off to cupboard... ))
  • Sthrncupcake
    Sthrncupcake Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I absolutely hate everything you said about yourself, lol. I don't understand at ALL why you're bashing what you did. You look a million times better and you're complaining...

To be HONEST: Your arms look a little bit smaller in the second photo (they weren't that big to begin with), but by no means do they look muscular. You lost a TON of weight in your midsection more than anything (and it looks great!), but your arms don't look like they changed all that much.

Maybe you should lift weights to tone and sculpt them. :P

Was this meant to be an ironic post to get people to tell you what you want to hear? This must be a joke.
    :noway: Hehe!
  • DaBigChief
    DaBigChief Posts: 146
    Options
    Sorry but i don't see it. You look great
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Well, done!! I am tossing my Barbie weights toooooooooo!! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!