Ruined my body lifting HEAVY ( sadly with pics)

Options
1202122232426»

Replies

• LovingCruz
    LovingCruz Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • fataalic
    fataalic Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well, you don't look that bad, lol. :laugh: :laugh:

But, tell us what weight did you start with? What is the recommended weight one should lift when they are just starting?

Thanks for sharing, you poor thing. :wink:
  • dougbryan
    Options
    WOW!
  • SRH7
    SRH7 Posts: 2,037 Member
    Options
    Tut tut! Completely ruined! (she said with a very jealous voice!)
  • lrbassmom
    Options
    Man arms? I don't see any man arms! I see an incredibly in shape young woman!
  • Honeybea86
    Options
    In my personal opinion you look way better now than you did. Your not bulky like a dude, you don't have crazy muscle definition. But it's your body and the way you feel inside your body is all that counts
  • paulosportz
    Options
    i dont see what the problem is... you look good in the bottom pic..

lifting heavy depends on the individuals goal.. if you want to be skinny like super models than by all means, stay away from weights.

but if you want a nice toned body with a bit of shape, lifting is a very good idea....

dont confuse the size of your arm... your arm is still carying some fat... if you further reduce your your bodyfat your arm would look very nicely shaped..... if thats your goal!
  • mdepko
    mdepko Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I personally see nothing "manly" about you in that picture! You look amazing and should be proud of what you accomplished!
  • kandyice1
    kandyice1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    THE OG post is totally sarcastic lol. She looks great though.
  • addreonnaseger
    Options
    Oh man! You look great! Your arms are NOT mannish at ALL. That's a huge and completely impressive loss.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Horrible ! Terrible ! When will you ladies ever learn?
  • TrishJimenez
    TrishJimenez Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    This is why I spend 75% of my time doing weight training and only 25% (if that) on the cardio machines, I want some muscle to hold up my skin :) and plus I feel better when I am stronger, I already sit straighter while at my desk :)
  • Cherp18
    Cherp18 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Poor dear! I can see how stressful all this has been. And to get such poor results. The shame of it all.

Enjoy the beach :wink:

:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!