Today i'll stay on track because...

Options
I seen this on a different website and thought it would be a great idea for here. Everyday you come up with a reason to stay on track and post it here! If there's already something else like that here, let me know and i'll remove this.

Replies

• Kookie215
    Kookie215 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll start, Today I'll stay on track because i want to feel as beautiful on the outside as i am on th inside!
  • KMBmutt
    KMBmutt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today ill stay on track because if i dont i will undo all the good/hard work i have done
  • diver71_au
    diver71_au Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because it is muddy off it and my runners are nice and clean ......
  • lihuejan
    Options
    Today i will stay on track because I'm worth it
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    Because I'm actually getting a little bit addicted to exercising and I really want to do it!

I have such a huge calorie allowance that it's no problem at all to stay on track with food, sorry to rub it in for those on lower calories lol.
  • mickipedia
    mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    Today i will stay on track because my boyfriend has lost 6lbs this week and I want to try and lose as well!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'm starting to see some good losses and I don't want to undo any of the work!

Good luck everyone
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Excuse my french here but today i'll stay on track cos i won't let one particular b****** in this world get me down. Gonna stick to my plan, reach my goals and we will see who has the last laugh.

Thanks for this thread.....I feel so better already for getting that out
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Today is a new day......I've gained so much weight & eaten so much junk in the last couple of months that it's gotten completely out of hand :sad:
  • EmmaM2211
    EmmaM2211 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'm going on holiday in 6 sleeps!!!! And want to be looking the best I can in my swimming cossie!!!

Even though my legs are achey I will go out for a run and feel fabulous for doing it!! xxx
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am so tired of losing and gaining the same two pounds. Lol, gotta break this cycle.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I brought a packed lunch AND enough healthy snacks to make up for the fact I'll have eaten it by 11...
  • Angelabec
    Angelabec Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Excuse my french here but today i'll stay on track cos i won't let one particular b****** in this world get me down. Gonna stick to my plan, reach my goals and we will see who has the last laugh.

Thanks for this thread.....I feel so better already for getting that out

Haha, you took the words straight out of my mouth! Today I'm going to stay on track because I AM the better person! :wink:
  • EmmaGem76
    EmmaGem76 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow I will stay on track (it's 830pm here) because I've been eating right and working out hard and the scales say I'm gaining but I'm f$+*ed if I am going to give up

Scuse the french....
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    today il stay on track because i have had enough of my brain telling me that 'one tub of icecream wont hurt'
  • cathyloo123
    Options
    today ill stay on track because Ive come to far to go back now :wink:
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I've come this far and I'm determined that I'm not heading back.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track.. because I have to.

All the bad choices of late ARE NOT working!
  • cask16
    cask16 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track so that on friday I can take my Ripped in 30 "after" photos!
  • momma3sweetgirls
    momma3sweetgirls Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    ...because my pants are too tight!