Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• maspicantexfa
    maspicantexfa Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track so I can continue to be a good inspiration for my family to also eat healthy and work out.
  • LNZimmer
    LNZimmer Posts: 94
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I have done SO well this last week (down 6 pounds since last Monday!), and I have the fire in me to get it done!

I have no doubts in myself. Keep it up all of you! :):):)
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because..... I have had WAY to many days OFF track lately!!! It is time to buckle down and kick fat's *kitten*!!:smile:
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because
    1. I love how much stronger I feel even though the number on the scale isn't moving;
    2. I love that I can actually run up a few flights of stairs before getting winded as opposed to huffing and puffing after climbing one;
    3. I love how I feel when I get in a lot of activity throughout the day;
    4. I'm worth it.
  • juli_jones
    juli_jones Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I hit a new 10lb bracket this morning and I can't wait to hit another!!!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because the voices in my head told me to. :laugh: :laugh:

All kidding aside, I'll stay on track because it is the life I want and deserve. We're all worth it! :happy:
  • alw141
    alw141 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'm so, so close to my goal! :smile:
  • serena569
    serena569 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I didn't yesterday.
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    yesterday i ate entirely too much....
  • marthathebear
    Options
    Today, I'll stay on track because I don't want to loose this good feeling of success!
  • TracyGF
    TracyGF Posts: 3
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because my BMI on Wii Fit was under 30 for the first time ever! And my jeans are baggy, and they weren't when I bought them!
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because some fabulous friends here on MFP have challenged me to. (Actually, the challenge is to stay on track for 60 days straight. :noway: )
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I just got back from vacation on Sunday and found out I gained almost 8 pounds!
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I refuse to let this vacation ruin my progress!
  • yogini_runner
    Options
    Today, I'll stay on track because I love my body and myself.
  • hlp7164
    hlp7164 Posts: 16
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because, I did it once, and I can do it again!:smile:
  • crystalflame
    crystalflame Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because my boyfriend will be coming home on Sunday and I wanna look hawt. ;)
  • caitdev
    caitdev Posts: 10
    Options
    it's my birthday and I intend to have many, many more of them!
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    because im worth it, and i want to be healthy:smile:
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am stronger than junk food.

Oh and because I want to take family Christmas photos with my husband and little girl where I actually like how I look instead of being mortified.