Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track to prove the jerk that told me I was gaining weight (despite the fact that I'd lost weight) wrong!
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Because I'm actually getting a little bit addicted to exercising and I really want to do it! Plus now that I have FB and MFP declared that I will complete the 13.1 in my hometown next April I can't back down now!!!! :smile:
  • Eisskween
    Eisskween Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because, my health is important to my goal of dancing at all of my grandchildren's weddings. :)

Great thread!
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because my pants buttoned easier this morning - I am making progress and can't give up now :smile:
  • HellsBells61
    Options
    .... because the scales haven't moved in weeks and I've just changed my calorie allowance in an effort to kick start my journey. Again. :grumble:
  • ErB56
    ErB56 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because in three and a half weeks I have to give my niece away at her wedding.
  • zamsan
    zamsan Posts: 7
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because if I don't do it now I never will..
  • JoAlberts
    Options
    I'll stay on track because I have created an awesome Weight Loss Chart on Excel and I plan to print it off and stick it to the Kitchen Wall :).

Also, by doing this I found out that I was overweight according to BMI :(. I know people don't rate BMI but I am not overly tall or muscly, so it's probably a good indicator for me.
  • Shy_girl89
    Options
    Today ill stay on track because i told myself.. Im worth it . And the food isint!
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I started a new challenge yesterday and it's way too soon to sabotage myself.
  • groucherella
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because *I can*

I hope.
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    ...I've been off track for about 2 weeks. Back at it! :laugh: :noway:
  • macpacman
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I finally learned how to plan my meals more efficiently and I love exercising. Need to keep the train moving.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because that's just what I do.
  • Prestissima
    Prestissima Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I need to clear my mind. And I ate too much sugar, wich needs to be burned down.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ...because my fitness goals are more important than honey barbeque potato chips
  • kylie_smiley
    kylie_smiley Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here but thought I'd add my tuppence worth if that's OK?

Today I'll stay on track because, although it's much easier not to, nothing anyone ever really wanted was easy.

And I really want to feel good in my clothes again!

Kylie :smile:
  • poshcouture
    Options
    I got my behind handed to me by my trainer last night....messing up today is not worth it.
  • dup32
    dup32 Posts: 68
    Options
    I will stay on track becuase I AM WORTH MY EFFORTS
  • vikdexkaykai
    vikdexkaykai Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because...
    I've been off for a few weeks and feel like crapola...and if I don't, I'll undo everything I've already done and that WON'T HAPPEN!!!!!:tongue: