Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    When I went to get dressed this morning for work (I am a teacher and out for the summer) ALL of them were too big and I had to hunt around for a belt to keep them up. Great feeling, want it to happen more!
  • harryd179
    Options
    because i go back to school 2 weeks today, and I want to look as different as I can from when I finished for the summer
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Because I wanna be hot, sexy & healthy all the way :) Also bcoz I didn't exercise for more than one month LOL!
  • TMarie703
    TMarie703 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I wish there was a "like" button for your comments girls. You can do it. It's a one moment by moment choice. Do things that distract you in a good way. Read a book, walk, talk to your friends. Get outside. Good luck and best wishes to all of you. I am not on here often so I may not see if you post again.
  • slimmermomma
    slimmermomma Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Because I feel better than I have in a while! I look better than I did yesterday and I am happier with who I am
  • jesshall281
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to get the body of my dreams!!
  • cjremus
    cjremus Posts: 7
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I promised my mom that I would commit to finally getting under 170 (and staying there) by the end of August!
  • CharityPearce
    Options
    :happy: Today I'll stay on track because... looking and feeling good feels better than anything tastes or sitting on my butt feels! Because I only get this one body, and it has to last my whole life. Because I love the way it feels when I finish my workout stronger today than yesterday, and want to feel the same way tomorrow. Love this thread... very motivational!
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because it is my granddaughter's fifth birthday! I want to set a good example for her (and her mother), and, not only do I want to attend her wedding ... and graduation, and 21st birthday, and 30th birthday ... I want to DANCE at these occasions!
  • sterphy
    sterphy Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track so I can be under 200 for my Labor Day trip to Chicago. Today I'll stay on track because I want to be glowing, not growing :-)
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because even though I treated myself to a cream bun, I will workout later on for an hour and try to burn some of the calories off (:
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    because.... its stupid not to.
  • DewlyNoted
    Options
    I can still indulge (slightly), stay within my target and lose weight!

I want the weight when I finish logging for the day NOW, not in 5 weeks!
  • squeaker87
    squeaker87 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Because I want a waist again! And I want to get it under control before my neck disappears too!
  • daniellerb8
    daniellerb8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am going wedding dress shopping on monday, I wanna look my best!
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I need to reach my weekly/month end goals! And i slacked off yesterday and need to make up for it today :blushing:
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I already know what I'm eating, have it pre-logged and just have to follow through! It can't get any easier!
  • HolllyBot
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because the only thing that has ever held me back is me, and I am stronger than this.
  • mcouturezz
    mcouturezz Posts: 145
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'm worth it !! It's long enough I've put everyone else's priorities/needs before mine now it's my turn and I'm worth it :)
  • daniellejonesx
    Options
    today i'll stay on track because i know for a fact i'll feel better for it by the time i go to bed! which will motivate me even more tomorrow..