Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• hpsnickers1
    hpsnickers1 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because...

it might take only one more high-carb meal to completely destroy my pancreas - I've done enough damage to them (thanks USDA guidelines!!! - Even your "heart healthy" SAD screwed me, my pancreas and my gut!! - yeah, so much for healthy whole grains)

Prediabetes is as far as it goes for me. I'm doing my damnedest to keep what insulin response I have left.
  • sisterphonetica
    sisterphonetica Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to be comfortable in jeans again soon.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I will stay on track b/c I want to bring "my sexy" back!
  • Paul_Hodge
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because... I'm determined not to have a heart attack or die in my 30's from something that is entirely preventable.
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track, because I want my boobs to be bigger than my sub-boobs.
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I've been sorely lacking in motivation lately and I need to break through this slump before the semester starts back up.

I'll also stay on track because I'm only four pounds away from a 20lb loss and I'd love to say that I managed to lose 20lbs this summer. In the same vein, I'm also staying on track because I really want to be back in ONEderland by the time Thanksgiving rolls around.
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to, and I can!
  • projectxreborn
    Options
    I gained 4 PMS pounds! Every last one of them better come off- plus one. :angry:
    [/quote

LOL, I know exactly how you feel! It is so aggravating!
  • Elo99
    Elo99 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I had to put 4 pairs of pants in the donate pile last night because they were falling off me and I'd like to have that pile continue to grow!
  • judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Today i'll stay on track because my scale broke and when i get a new one i will be horrified if i realise i gained even a pound!
  • avocado12
    avocado12 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Today i'll stay on track because it won't be worth stepping on the scales tomorrow and seeing a gain.
  • Romans624
    Romans624 Posts: 822
    Options
    Love this post!

Today I'll stay on track because I want to make myself really happy reaching my goal!
  • helenoftroy1
    helenoftroy1 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I lost loads and was dead proud of myself and I fear I may be undoing all my hard and I will NOT go back to being that person!
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    My friends expect me to be slimmer and fitter every time we meet up, EEK!!! :noway:
  • birdieaz
    birdieaz Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because doing regular push ups instead of girl ones makes me feel like a BEAST!!!
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to be the best I can be for my family, and I want to look the best I can for my husband! He loves me anyway, but I want to feel better about how I look so I actually believe him when he says I'm beautiful!
  • zumbachelle
    zumbachelle Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I have come to far to go off the rails :bigsmile:
  • SweetbitchAnnA
    Options
    i need to stay on track becuz i need to be helathy
  • Cassie8877
    Cassie8877 Posts: 177
    Options
    Because over eating and eating crap food doesn't taste good any more n working out feels amazing!
  • sexy_RN88
    sexy_RN88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because today was the first day I could comfortably wear the jeans that have been too small for me for the last two years! I love this feeling, and I want many more days like this one! :)