Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    :wink: Today I'll stay on track because my weight is more than just a clothing size, it affects my health and the way I interact with other individuals.

Plus, I went shopping two days ago and I need to justify my purchases!
  • follmer20
    follmer20 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because.....I wanna show everyone I can do this and not give up.
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I finally tipped the scale out of the 190's yesterday and I don't want to go back. Ever.
  • shyeban
    shyeban Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because of how much my dh likes the changes ;)
  • zophiel67
    zophiel67 Posts: 181
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I am praying some of my difficulty sleeping is due to obesity... and I desperately need some sleep.
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to know what it feels like to be slim and toned.
  • turquoise3
    turquoise3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Today i'll stay on track because i NEED to do this thing for ME
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to lose more inches and I love feeling good :)
  • camiah
    camiah Posts: 146
    Options
    I stayed on track today because I really screwed up yesterday.
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to MOTIVATED others to always give 100 percent no matter what the circumstance.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I went off track a little yesterday. Nothing terrible, but not a habit I want to get into.

And I have a habit of saying to myself "I went of track so I'll get back on track Monday." No more. Back on track TODAY!
  • SanjiSun
    SanjiSun Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because...

with every day on track I'm inching closer to my goal.... to the image of myself I have been dreaming of since so very long
  • lleabrooks
    lleabrooks Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because yesterday I didn't. :ohwell:
  • NCchar130
    NCchar130 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I've come too far to give up now!
  • elewellen
    elewellen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track because my daughter in law and son called me a fat a**. I will stay focused and show them fat a**. This fat a** already has lost 55lbs. I am now smaller than daughter in law. I will stay on track bc of the coworker that made a dairy Queen statement to me that all fat girls knew where it was at. This fat a** nurse from Kentucky will stay focused. I will stay on bc want to catch my ex staring at me during some family functions. I have already caught him. lol
  • jaimeteague
    jaimeteague Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    It's my first day and I'm full of enthusiasm!
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'll stay on track today because it's Saturday and I'm always on track on Saturday! :)
  • PearonaPair
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track today because....I love this journey
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track because my daughter in law and son called me a fat a**. I will stay focused and show them fat a**. This fat a** already has lost 55lbs. I am now smaller than daughter in law. I will stay on track bc of the coworker that made a dairy Queen statement to me that all fat girls knew where it was at. This fat a** nurse from Kentucky will stay focused. I will stay on bc want to catch my ex staring at me during some family functions. I have already caught him. lol

We could so be best friends---I like your style! :)
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Today I'm going off the rails on a crazy train...BBQ ribs, sweet corn, potato salad, peach pie, Scotch, cigars and horseshoes, hot tub and pool time. I'll stay on track tomorrow