Today i'll stay on track because...

Options

Replies

• GorgeouSaur
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I need to, because my body is broken and needs to heal and I have goals to achieve which require me to be 100%
  • kdb125
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I didn't yesterday :/
  • mkcmurphy
    mkcmurphy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I love how much prouder I feel now - I want to keep that going!
  • GAsoulstar
    GAsoulstar Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because it is the best thing for me. I have to except this daily challenge and continue to believe in myself and always surround myself with POSITIVE and CARING people. Self-motivation is an important tools to use in anything positive that you are doing.
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I weigh in on Wednesday and I want a loss.
  • loribenfield
    loribenfield Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I will stay on track today because I started out by exercising. I always do much better when I exercise in the morning.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'll stay on track because I go back to work
    Tuesday and my new work pants won't fit if I don't.
    (This excuse has work for me all summer
    I bought size 28 at the end of the school year
    knowing if I gain they will not fit!)
    Works for me!
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    today i'll stay on track because i love how tight and flat my abs are becoming! i can't go back to flabby tummy NO WAY!
  • Lee716
    Lee716 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because, I am so close to being in the 160s and I want it BAD!! I don't care if I weigh 169.8.
  • Yellabutterfly05
    Yellabutterfly05 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track b/c its Monday and I'm determined to have an awesome week
  • nursewhitman
    nursewhitman Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    ...because I'm tired of the humiliation of shopping at the big girl stores.
  • haleydself
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I want to look and feel like I did only 4 short years ago.
  • obrendao
    Options
    Today I will stay on track because I finally had a cheat weekend and now...I am ready to get back to healthy, cleaner eating for the majority of my days. Plus I always feel better when I eat healthy!
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I'm getting a little skinny fat. Blahhh.
  • Nana_Booboo
    Nana_Booboo Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because when I choose to go off track it is to hard to get back on track. :noway:
  • xrandi
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track because I didn't lose as much as I wanted to last week, and I want to be proud the coming sunday!
  • brite_star182
    Options
    Today I'll stay on track, so I'll be on track tomorrow too. Every day that I am on track I am more motivated to keep working toward my goals.
  • jenndymond
    jenndymond Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    ...cause I lost 2in on my waist so something must be working!!
  • genefabes
    Options
    because you can't move forward if you're going in circles.
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I finally fit into the shorts I bought at the beginning of summer and no way am I going to gain and not be able to wear them anymore.