ohh no you didn't!!

Options

Replies

• DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:

Yep. The whole bottle :devil:

Only half the bottle! Darned Reislings are so high in sugar.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Ate about three servings of Lays Honey BBQ chips, a bag of pretzel M&M's, a spoon of PB, all in a matter of 30 min. last night...oops

:drinker: and you washed it down with????
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Ate about three servings of Lays Honey BBQ chips, a bag of pretzel M&M's, a spoon of PB, all in a matter of 30 min. last night...oops

water...nothing fun...I don't really like alcohol. No, seriously, I don't like alcohol.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i just ate about 10 yogurt covered pretzels thinking they werent that bad as im trying to cut last 10 lbs only to look up and see 200 cals in 10....i wanted to punch myself in the face
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    had about 1300 calories in alcohol a few days ago :o
  • Sharonks
    Sharonks Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    A few days ago I ate a chocolate glazed donut. It was really really good. Last night I had dinner on the run and ate a bag of chips but was still under cals.
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

water...nothing fun...I don't really like alcohol. No, seriously, I don't like alcohol.

crickets sound in the background....
  • Shelbert79
    Shelbert79 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Bought a snack bag of Grippos to eat w/ my sandwich for lunch. Still under for the day but I was trying to stay under in my sodium. They are so good though!
  • AwesomeMoJo
    AwesomeMoJo Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    I fit a moderate amount of foods I enjoy into my calorie and macro goals...is I doing it wrong?

if you walk into the kitchen and eyeball the oreos with a hard look, then walk on by as if they weren't there, then you sir, are a better man than I am.. haha:laugh:

OH MY GOD... Mikey..Oreos are my weakness. I have to buy them when my nieces come stay with me..but my goodness..I could eat the entire thing EASY!!!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    had about 1300 calories in alcohol a few days ago :o

you mean you were THINKING of drinking... :indifferent:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Totally biffed it running last night....of course there was car watching!!

12309460.png
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was thinking I did pretty good yesterday... until I remembered we went for ice cream after supper... :ohwell:
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I had baked chips for breakfast.

No regrets.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Im eating cocoa puffs. 2 servings.

I just ate 2 servings of reeses puffs! lol I'm sorry but 3/4 cup isn't enough!
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    just inhaled an eggroll. my first one in months!
  • confettibetti
    Options
    Im eating cocoa puffs. 2 servings.

I just ate 2 servings of reeses puffs! lol I'm sorry but 3/4 cup isn't enough!

who comes up with the servings anyhow... 3/4 of a cup is never enough! lol
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    You people are weenies! I had a large cheese pizza and a pint of cheesecake icecream after half a damily bag of chex mix.. and im not sorry.
  • confettibetti
    Options
    OK, I bought these "vegetable chips" from the snack aisle ...... 7 portions in the bag @ 140 calories a portion ...... I ate the whole bag in 2 days ...... it wasn't the calories that bothered me so much, but that the stuff tasted like *kitten* ..... and I ate it anyway :sad:

was it Terra Chips? I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a rock concert tomorrow night, and on the drive there, I plan to eat a big juicy burger and fries! (it is my cheat day, but still...)
  • confettibetti
    Options
    You people are weenies! I had a large cheese pizza and a pint of cheesecake icecream after half a damily bag of chex mix.. and im not sorry.

hahaha. holy hell