ohh no you didn't!!

Options

Replies

• nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Yesterday I ate one grapefruit, nectarine, 1.5 pounds of grapes, 3 bananas. Luckily, that's all I had in the house. About 9 serves of fruit. Not good.
    Well, good news is that we're not all on here because we ate too much fruit?!?! I wish that was my problem.
    I'm snacking all day!!!! Can't get happy :(

your picture has puppy eyes..
    Thanks, I think - wanna be friends??
  • pinkroseacct
    Options
    Last nights pan sauteed fish fillets with vegetables and brown rice was followed with popcorn with real butter and a glass of wine. So bad.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    yes.. I am about to devour another sleeve of Ritz crackers... I'll be healthy about it, I will dip it in my naturally more peanut butter :happy:
  • nickjnelly
    Options
    1,860 calories in beer (amberbock) this past Saturday. My calorie limit was not happy with me
  • cserg
    cserg Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Snack sized Hershey bars are killing me! I have a co-worker who stocks them every morning. I had 8 on friday! Managed to stay away yesterday and so far today but who knows- there are 4 hours left in the work day and my cravings challenge me minute by minute.
  • ninjakitty81
    Options
    I drank a bottle of wine and 6 margaritas last night. Think it was close to 1500 calories. I would like to think my drunken stumbling burnt a lot of those calories off lol.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I drank a bottle of wine and 6 margaritas last night. Think it was close to 1500 calories. I would like to think my drunken stumbling burnt a lot of those calories off lol.

This is why heavy drinking should occur at clubs. I'm pretty sure dancing poorly while drinking negates the calories.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I ate some of the Chicken Tortellini Pasta salad meant for my co-workers on the way to work today (at 6:00am). No fork, just fingers in the bowl, and it was delicious.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I ate Papa John's pizza... And I didn't enter the garlic butter dip in my food diary. *DUN DUN DUUUUUN!*
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

You must have an incredible liver.
  • stefanieanne14
    stefanieanne14 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    You people are weenies! I had a large cheese pizza and a pint of cheesecake icecream after half a damily bag of chex mix.. and im not sorry.

Impressive. I think my stomach would explode.
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I ate one grapefruit, nectarine, 1.5 pounds of grapes, 3 bananas. Luckily, that's all I had in the house. About 9 serves of fruit. Not good.
    better than 9 servings of dessert
  • julieh391
    julieh391 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Spent the entire weekend on a wine tour for my anniversary. :drinker:
  • Mustlovepugs11
    Options
    I had a package of powered donuts this morning! :sad:
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    Had 500 calories of wine yesterday :drinker:

Been there, done that way too many times.:laugh:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Had 2 pieces of buffalo flatbread pizza and a beer lastnight! It was delish!!!!
  • OneFitDude16
    Options
    almost ate a candy bar yesterday but i spit it out...too much forward progress to take a step back
  • Cillygirl
    Options
    Had a cinnamon bun for breakfast!!
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I had over 1300 calories of margaritas on Saturday (it was my Bestie's Birthday Bash!!!) and didn't log all day Sunday... knowing I had measurements on Monday. Whoops!
  • trinitylyons01
    trinitylyons01 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Let's not talk about the 1/2 box of Frosted Flakes I devoured! (At least I was eating them with Almond Milk. Does that balance out all the calories and sugar?) :ohwell:

But, I got RIGHT back on track! Now for me THAT'S progress!