• CottonCandyKisses
    CottonCandyKisses Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Im eating cocoa puffs. 2 servings.

Yum!
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I had at least 5000-6000 or more calories worth of cheeseburgers, pizza, hot wings, beer and moonshine on Saturday. Twas a glorious day.
  • KristysLosing
    Options
    I had like 6 granola bars yesterday...
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I had at least 5000-6000 or more calories worth of cheeseburgers, pizza, hot wings, beer and moonshine on Saturday. Twas a glorious day.

I had to check the SN to make sure you weren't my husband :laugh: . Sounds like our weekend!
  • Car0lynnM
    Car0lynnM Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I had 4 beers, a cheeseburger, and popcorn on Saturday night. It was delish. Back to healthy eating on Monday, and my body thanks me.
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    You people are weenies! I had a large cheese pizza and a pint of cheesecake icecream after half a damily bag of chex mix.. and im not sorry.
    u are our hero
  • IAMSHELOCK
    Options
    Saturday I ate 3 slices of MeatLovers pizza (deep dish), a brownie AND a slice of coconut cake. Thank you very much.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Have you tried garlic butter flavor Ritz? ZOMG. A sleeve and a half in one sitting, easy. With or without cheese, but most definitely WITH wine. Probably my favorite dinner of all time.

I go out for an ice cream every Monday night, all by myself, no matter where I am on calories for the day.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have eaten Lays Wavy Potato Chips with my hummus instead of the carrots sitting right next to it......whoops.

And I ate my pita chips with peanut butter instead of the hummus I had set out right next to me, hehehehe.
  • Discogirl15
    Options
    Had a piece of dark chocolate, blueberry, brownie cheesecake with a cinammon graham cracker crust a week ago! Felt SO guilty afterwards! But I am happy to say I haven't eaten anything else bad since then!
  • dadzpeach
    dadzpeach Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had 660 calories of hard pink lemonade.... I don't even care! :drinker:

and then the picture was taken..:noway:

My profile pic?? hahahah nope, that was before all the alcohol
  • MikeyD1280
    Options

ohh.. .explains alot....:drinker: :laugh:
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Colour Run? I'm doing it next month! Looks like so much fun!
  • dadzpeach
    Options
    Colour Run? I'm doing it next month! Looks like so much fun!

It was so fun! I recommend it to anybody!
  • dadzpeach
    Options

ohh.. .explains alot....:drinker: :laugh:

yup, that night included lots of poker and alcohol :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • aerochic42
    aerochic42 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    a heath bar. and it was yummy
    :happy:
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    Yesterday I ate one grapefruit, nectarine, 1.5 pounds of grapes, 3 bananas. Luckily, that's all I had in the house. About 9 serves of fruit. Not good.
    Well, good news is that we're not all on here because we ate too much fruit?!?! I wish that was my problem.
    I'm snacking all day!!!! Can't get happy :(
  • nikic50
    nikic50 Posts: 209
    Options
    I fit a moderate amount of foods I enjoy into my calorie and macro goals...is I doing it wrong?

if you walk into the kitchen and eyeball the oreos with a hard look, then walk on by as if they weren't there, then you sir, are a better man than I am.. haha:laugh:
    Oreos, double stuff (keep your mind out of the gutter) dipped in milk.....mmmmmmmmmmm!
  • MikeyD1280
    Options
    Yesterday I ate one grapefruit, nectarine, 1.5 pounds of grapes, 3 bananas. Luckily, that's all I had in the house. About 9 serves of fruit. Not good.
    Well, good news is that we're not all on here because we ate too much fruit?!?! I wish that was my problem.
    I'm snacking all day!!!! Can't get happy :(

your picture has puppy eyes..
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I had a couple cookies and snuck some reese's out of the candy dish yesterday. At least they're the fun sized ones right?