First Kiss

Options
12346»

Replies

• SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    My first mouth kiss where lips met? I was in 1st grade. He was in 3rd. We went to private school, and his dad was the principal. He took me behind the chapel, shoved me against the wall (yes, lol) and kissed me. I thought it was gross. I told him that I had to go put my coat up because it was too hot and i didn't want to carry it. I ran back around the building and never went back. He "broke up" with me after that! LOL

My first tongue kiss? I was 14. And it wasn't so bad... not the best... not the worst... We were "boyfriend and girlfriend".. and we were with my mom at a dance. We went outside to hang out. Then, we got in the backseat of my mom's car. Needless to say, we fogged up the windows that night...
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I was a late bird but my first kiss was at 18 with my first and only boyfriend (now ex) lol
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    I haven't had my first kiss yet.

All my kisses prior to the next one...were just practice.
  • Kairunz
    Kairunz Posts: 51
    Options
    I was 16 and it was at my girlfriends house in her bedroom. We had been going out for 3 weeks before I kissed her. I thought "why the heck did I not do this earlier" Then she dumped me for not wanting to go any further....
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I had a crush on a boy at the lake for years, he was my friend's older brother. I was 14 when I slept over at her place. We watched Arachnaphobia and Robin Hood (with Kevin Costner). He started groping me during Robin Hood, and I wasn't so sure about that.

After the movie was over, she went out for a smoke, and he pinned me to the couch. A lot of tongue, and some teeth, and not a whole lotta fun.

It's much better now! lol
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options

smooth ;)
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options

smooth ;)

Still true though hun :).
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Oh gawd. The memories. 7th grade. By the buses. It was slobbery and disgusting. :sick:
  • F__7
    F__7 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Pfftt.. what a mess..
  • sportsjunkee70
    sportsjunkee70 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My first kiss got me suspended from school and scared me for life. I was in the first grade (no lie), and me and this girl Julie (3rd grader) were dared to kiss each other with our tongues (I had no clue that was possible) but we did it at recess on the bench under the tree in the playground. Well Luis (3rd grader) who had a crush on Julie chased me down and we fought (more of a wrestling match) .. I fell against the railroad tie that surrounded the playground and busted my lip and had to get stitches (still have the scar) so its hard to forget a memory like that when I was scared for life lol
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I can remember what age I was but I was between 9-12 the first time I kissed a girl. She was the girl that lived next door. Both our younger brothers dared us to kiss so we did. Our brothers were going eww, gross...lol.

I was 18 and off to college the first time a kissed a boy. He was my sociology class student instructor. I was out at a club with friends and he was there with some friends. We "bumped" into one another started talking and one thing lead to another.
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    6th grade camp, snuck out of the girls cabin to meet him, we were both so nervous!

he found me on facebook last year, kinda crazy
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    8th grade, new year's eve party, truth or dare. it was gross, all slimy and and embarrassing. i'm happy to report things have improved, though!!
  • MissShancey
    Options
    my first kiss was a 20 minuted long make out session with a girl under a pinball machine in her basement ... tongue, slobber, all that jazz...

my first kiss with a boy was romantic and gross at the same time ... we where 13 & at school... walking up the stairs on lunch, as we got to the main floor he opened the door to out side and grabbed my hand pulling me out in to the rain... we ran about 20 feet and went under the ramp that connected the academic hall of the school to the art hall and he pulled me in close then leaned down (i was 5foot he was 6’1) and i turned my head away and whispered, i have never kissed anybody before .. he said thats ok and pulled my face to his and we kissed .. it was light and perfect .. perfect amount of tongue and no slobber ... then we stopped .. and when we went to start again the second time he wasn't paying attention and he put his tongue up my nose.. ew ew ew
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    i was seventeen years old and i went to a football game with a guy in my grade and he just leaned over and did it. it was a verrryy good first kiss, surprisingly :blushing: