Your Favorite MFPer

Options

Replies

• Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I just shortened my list today. I kept my favorites. I can't pick just one. I could honestly say something that I truly love about each and every one of them.

That being said, pretty sure bruceinthepit88 and I are the same person.
  • bruceinthepit88
    Options
    I just shortened my list today. I kept my favorites. I can't pick just one. I could honestly say something that I truly love about each and every one of them.

That being said, pretty sure bruceinthepit88 and I are the same person.

I agree. We are the same person. In fact I just wrote this myself.

haha. heehee. hooohoo. heehee. :D
  • MeMyCatsandI
    MeMyCatsandI Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Helloitsdan... cuz he's the man:glasses:
  • 77billie77
    77billie77 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I began MFP with trepidatioin... I thought I was 2 old 2 change my ways... 2 afraid 2 share my weight issues with others... mnw1117 MINDY has brought me comfort + encouragement + information and most importantly many new friends that R helping me on my path...
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    I have a couple favorites, but alovesopure is glued to my hip for life. :D
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my friends so much. But if I have to choose a favorite, well it would have to be a few very special people...

Shouting out some love for:

perfectingpatti - She is so encouraging, funny, loyal to her friends, a wonderful mom, smart as hell. I look up to her in many ways. She is always there if I ever need her, strong in her faith and just an all around fun woman to know and have as a friend.

gdr1976 - He was an inspiration to me when I first added him and now I admire not only his work ethic and service he provides to people through his career, but I enjoy his humor and friendliness. He's a night owl which makes him even cooler.

lindzmt22 - One of the nicest ladies I've met here. Super dedicated, super friendly, beautiful, gifted, inspires me to try new foods and exercises, encourages me through the bad and the good.

Thena81 - We started right around the same time. She was one of my first friends here. I love her because she is down to Earth, funny, hardworking, makes me really wish I had a freaking Gazelle (lol), great to chat with anytime. I love her attitude, it has been a very positive influence on me.

BrettPGH - Well, who doesn't like Brett? He may have tons and tons of friends and women from all over the nation swooning for him and his amazing body and personality but I love this dude because he is hilarious yet knows how to be serious and helpful, loyal.. just a truly awesome guy all around. Aside from being a great friend to me and many others, he has met his goals and is a true hero. Nothing but respect for Brett. Plus, he's an SNL/comedy junkie like myself AND did things I could only dream of doing career-wise and I love the hell out of that.

Cheers! :drinker:
  • alovesopure
    Options

I have a few also but you really are the best twin I could ever have! :heart:
  • anels449
    Options

I have a few also but you really are the best twin I could ever have! :heart:

:blushing: You are just too wonderful!
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    awwwww........ you two are so cute together.....
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    easywider :)
  • alovesopure
    Options

Shhhh don't tell Amy but your a bestie too :P
  • anels449
    Options

Bahahahaah it's ok, I think I can share...maybe. Just a little. :p
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :blushing:
  • muzmacol
    muzmacol Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Susan. End of.
  • alovesopure
    Options

Bahahahaah it's ok, I think I can share...maybe. Just a little. :p

oh man, party time :wink:
  • mommy2AR
    mommy2AR Posts: 2,802 Member
    Options
    I really cant pick one... I have so many amazing people on my list and they all hold a special place in my heart...some have more space there than others though ;) hehe
  • jensauce
    jensauce Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    i have the most awesome support group on my friends list, and i love em all...but my favorite, without a doubt, is SHADOWSAN! always gives me great advice and really helpful information! plus, his crazy good burns at the gym make me want to get out and bust my @ss! love him!
  • KatKisses
    KatKisses Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    suzieqcookie, strongwoman71 and Prudiddy. My three muskateers!!!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    *crying in a corner*
  • gingameister
    gingameister Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Danardeenrr, if I had to pick just one. She's a gem!

But all my MFP pals are great, otherwise they wouln't be in my friend list! 8-)